Members Helping Members

I should clarify Leaburn's comment:
Where I served Alberta sized steaks--or so I thought!!
This is what Albertans think of as proper sized steak, unfortunately you have to sell your car and mortgage your house to buy one.
Big steak.jpg

First thing though, you need a proper BBQ to cook it!
BBQ.jpg

Only in Alberta and Texas!
:lol:

What a great site we have here, many thanks to all who take their time and help one another out. Great base of knowledge here for both car and not car related. Glad to be a member.

Maybe this is the appropriate place to pass on a little humor also.
I was installing new leaf springs and after bolting in the shackle end, I had a bastard of a time trying to line up the front end with the bracket to the frame. :mad:

I called up Will, because he had just done his and told him my problem. Will simply said, mount the front first and then the rear... :BangHead:

Five minutes later I was buttoning up everything and lowering the car.
:rofl:
Members helping members.
And there's others, too. ☺️

welp when l first started here knew nada about mopars so is safe to say l owe everyone here which works out good for me as l dont have to worry about fergittin someone...
....of course l owe some more than others and you know who ya are and l thank ya all kindly
...as for everything else am blamein Fury440 and Dobalvr and pleadin the 5th

Well I have to say that I have met some great guys here, I also have GREATLY APPRECIATED the help I have received. Thanks Everyone.

Maybe this is the appropriate place to pass on a little humor also.
I was installing new leaf springs and after bolting in the shackle end, I had a bastard of a time trying to line up the front end with the bracket to the frame. :mad:

I called up Will, because he had just done his and told him my problem. Will simply said, mount the front first and then the rear... :BangHead:

Five minutes later I was buttoning up everything and lowering the car.
:rofl:
Members helping members.
And there's others, too. ☺️

Perhaps a Factory Service Manual would help. :poke:
:rolleyes:

There were a number of you that were extremely help in figuring out why I couldn't get adequate braking out of the ugly duckling.

Jeff and I PMed back and forth so much by the time we meet at Carlisle I felt more like a reunion.

Stan is always helpful too with a touch of sarcasm which is good.

How could we forget all of Dave's hospitality at Carlisle.

Dave (bigblockdodge) got a hold of me(traded numbers) when he realized that we would be sharing part of the route to Carlisle so that we could keep an eye out for one another encase something happened to one of us. This meet a lot to me since I was traveling with Livvie and Aaron (ages 6&8).

There are many others that I've forgotten as well.

Thanks All, for the help you have given in the short time I've been on the site, feel I've gotten more than I've given. Don't believe there's another sight that encompasses so much knowledge and passion for the cars we all enjoy. Health & Happiness through the year.
images
images

I would like to thank the OP of this thread for helping me understand the ins and outs of these new key fobs on new cars. Thanks Graham

Back