Members Helping Members

I would like to thank the OP of this thread for helping me understand the ins and outs of these new key fobs on new cars. Thanks Graham

Glad to help. Wait for the next generation of keyless entry...it will read your mind and start automatically...of course I'm not to sure what happens if this is in your passenger seat...
IMG_6604.JPG

Thinking your power antenna goes up...:)

The community represented by this site is fantastic. The support I've seen here among members for all things car and not-car related warms the heart.

Like others here, I've had great conversations and consultations with particular members (special shout out to cantflip, monaco75, and 1978 NYB, and I know I'm forgetting others). Others I've not met, but feel that they are kindred spirits: commando1 and Carmine I remember from my drydock days and NYO time. Before I get to type I find you've read my mind!

I hope to make Carlisle one day and meet some of you in person.

Until that happens I'll be here. Thanks everyone!

You are definitely a stand out member dobalovr, looking forward to meeting you.

Grew up in the 'chuck and Mom still lives there so next trip North we will have to have a beer - looking forward to reminiscing about all the good times spent at the pick-n-pull on 118ave...

If you or Cantflip actually ever slept think of the dreams you'd have...
You've tapped in to my dreams pretty good this time...

I am certain my *** looks that good... can't really tell from here... but I'm sure of it.

Thanks. Dobalovr, good idea, there's too much negativity lately. Here's one, after Carlisle last year I found some parts online near Erie PA, a days drive for me. Turns out Big John needed some parts too, so being a lot closer I did the purchase and Big John went out of his way to pick them up and ship the pieces I needed, while getting some parts he needed.
I missed this thread because I was vacation..

The run to PA was fun and who the hell knew Northeast, PA was actually in northwest PA. LOL.

I've had some guys on here help with parts and advice. I'd miss some names if I started trying to name them all.

Thanks to everyone!

Oh, BTW....
THANK YOU, JOEY! I mean it.
1. For putting up with us.
2. Always addressing complaints promptly
3. Running the best damn site I have ever been part of.
4. For putting up with us (Worth repeating).

Oh, BTW....
THANK YOU, JOEY! I mean it.
1. For putting up with us.
2. Always addressing complaints promptly
3. Running the best damn site I have ever been part of.
4. For putting up with us (Worth repeating).
Yes thank you Joey...ie stud muffin...for putting up with Stan...
My goodness Stannypoo...you are sounding pretty submissive. Did something happen to you while I was gone?

Did something happen to you while I was gone?
Yes. I finally figured out idiots will eventually rule the world regardless of my input.
Plus, upping the meds... :lol:
And as the cherry on top, we're now making America great again.

Back