Members Helping Members

Grew up in the 'chuck and Mom still lives there so next trip North we will have to have a beer - looking forward to reminiscing about all the good times spent at the pick-n-pull on 118ave...

Ha! That's funny, I've lived here thirty years and never heard that term, had to google it. Once understood I recalled the moniker "Edmonchuk" but had never heard "the chuck". Not to be the spelling police but, being a Ukrainian reference shouldn't it be the "chuk" not an authority on Ukrainian names either. Speaking from experience. Beers on me, I'm about as central as is gets. Let me know next time you're here. Try to give me a bit of an advance as I sometimes don't check in for a while. Had to take a quick trip down there on Tuesday, no time for fun though, we haven't gotten a good snowfall like that all year and it looks like spring starts this weekend. Managed to stop into troubled monk brewery in Red deer on the way back. I would definitely recommend you check them out. See you sometime soon.

Ha! That's funny, I've lived here thirty years and never heard that term, had to google it. Once understood I recalled the moniker "Edmonchuk" but had never heard "the chuck". Not to be the spelling police but, being a Ukrainian reference shouldn't it be the "chuk" not an authority on Ukrainian names either. Speaking from experience. Beers on me, I'm about as central as is gets. Let me know next time you're here. Try to give me a bit of an advance as I sometimes don't check in for a while. Had to take a quick trip down there on Tuesday, no time for fun though, we haven't gotten a good snowfall like that all year and it looks like spring starts this weekend. Managed to stop into troubled monk brewery in Red deer on the way back. I would definitely recommend you check them out. See you sometime soon.

Pm'd you my contact info ...

A really big Thank you to @Wonderwagon (Mike) for giving Mrs Doba and I the backstage VIP Tour of the Broadway Show Book of Morman today! It was great to meet you and we enjoyed the tour immensely! BTW if you haven’t seen the show....go!

A really big Thank you to @Wonderwagon (Mike) for giving Mrs Doba and I the backstage VIP Tour of the Broadway Show Book of Morman today! It was great to meet you and we enjoyed the tour immensely! BTW if you haven’t seen the show....go!

Believe it or not back when I was young, Ozzy Osborne was a multi generational concert. There was a mom and her 10ish daughter by the mix position.Saw they were struggling to see, so I pulled and sat them next to me so they could see. Do what I can to bring a little lite when I can. thanks for buying th ed ticket to the show.

We still have yet to cross paths, that shall be remedied soon enough. I have tickets to this Thursdays show in the chuk, I can't wait! Having been raised Mormon, and a south park fan since the start, I'm fairly certain I am going to thoroughly enjoy show.

We still have yet to cross paths, that shall be remedied soon enough. I have tickets to this Thursdays show in the chuk, I can't wait! Having been raised Mormon, and a south park fan since the start, I'm fairly certain I am going to thoroughly enjoy show.

It will be a shock I am sure lol. The Southpark does come through occasionally. Send @Wonderwagon a PM and maybe you can meet up!

Late to the party, but Dobalovr has been a stand up guy willing to help out one and all. Thank you for offering your help to us, I appreciate it immensely.

To all you other fine folks, I've gotten advice, parts and cars because of this site. I'm on this site way more than I should be, but I've met some great people from the site, the meet up at Volo was a highlight of the year for me. I hope to attend more shows where I can meet even more members. (Yes, I want to make it to Carlisle, sooner than later!)

I'm blushing stop it....
giphy.gif

Big time thanks to Wonderwagon! Getting the backstage tour was great way to cap off an excellent show. Thanks for the offer, we enjoyed your company. I also checked out your thread, EPIC! For those who don't get over to "wagons" often or ever, like myself, this ones a must read! Enjoy the trip. It's a good thing we went for the Thursday show, since Friday I've been going double time+ dealing with a sewage backup in a huge historic building. The city didn't want to take responsibility (of course), when they finally did after almost 24 hours of playing hot potato, they're excuse was golden. "That's not where your sewer exits on our drawings", the bloody line's been in the same place for 102 years! And I've been hoarding junk,, err valuable antiques and vintage car parts for 12 years! Major purge.

Back