Movie trivia with MOPARS

Yes Sir!
That spot shown, with Dick Shawn driving the Dodge, still cracks me up.
"you're buggin me man"
great movie. unsurpassed group of talent, although the blues brothers is close.
playlist020110718162021.3226.jpg

i020256.jpg

Its_a_Mad,_Mad,_Mad,_Mad_World_Trailer8.jpg

All I want to do when watching that flick is slap Ethel Merman!! Gag me!!

I love the flying scenes in it done by the great Bob Hoover. The final scene they shot was the plane going through the "billboard." Even though it was made up of Styrofoam, it almost ripped the wings off the plane! Hoover had a hell of a time landing it. Once he did, they scrapped that Beachcraft.

I can say the first one is out of a well known movie franchise.
The police cars are from such an obscure movie no one will get. At least no one over 40.
The third is from a Quentin Tarantino movie.

I can say the first one is out of a well known movie franchise. The police cars are from such an obscure movie no one will get. At least no one over 40. The third is from a Quentin Tarantino movie

good hints.

one of the Friday 13th movies .. number 15 or something :) I recognize the blonde lady (nice legs) n the white outfit. dunno her name -- B-movie hottie though.

dunno the cop chase movie at all as I am over 40 :)

the charger? Yep, Grindhouse had two different titles. i dont remember either title but the one with Kurt Russell -- he had a black Nova with a hood ornament though, right?

Now if you like obscure...
wheels-of-terror.jpg

I tripped over this one looking for the other movie pic...

A little help on this one... big hint actually.... this guy was in it...
20823568_back-to-the-future-mcfly-crispin-glover-1280b_1280w.jpg

hmm... I know the guy (Crispin Glover) .. still not the movie he was in with the dueling Porshe and A-Body.:(

I might need Mr. Google for that -- but I won't post the answer when I find it :)

hmm... I know the guy (Crispin Glover) .. still not the movie he was in with the dueling Porshe and A-Body.:(

I might need Mr. Google for that -- but I won't post the answer when I find it :)
The cast will be surprising... The movie, not so much... I think they shot it in 10 minutes in between everyone's bigger projects.

Back