Movie trivia with MOPARS

good hints.

one of the Friday 13th movies .. number 15 or something :) I recognize the blonde lady (nice legs) n the white outfit. dunno her name -- B-movie hottie though.

dunno the cop chase movie at all as I am over 40 :)

the charger? Yep, Grindhouse had two different titles. i dont remember either title but the one with Kurt Russell -- he had a black Nova with a hood ornament though, right?

Yep, #5

Next, something called Blood Lines

Death Proof

The Nova is here. This is probably the MOST gratuitous piece of movie violence I have ever seen as I don't bother with these kinds of movies.

Try some TV?

Couple hints. Late 50's early 60's. Shot in a noir-ish style, even more darkly set since it was in black and white. On NBC two seasons, ABC for last season.

00-1.jpg

So what series with the catchy theme is this still photo from?

Last hint. Here is the star of the series that was driving (his face is partially hidden behind the fender mirror).

Yeah, that last pic is a screenshot from a 1960's network TV show -- quite the "eye opener" if you were old enough to know "what was what".

00-2.jpg

PS .. i had to find out who the young lady with the "ample" assets was. LaRue Farlow, blond bombshell character actress.

1962 photo she's lady on the left. Single photo in profile was 1966. She'd be 90 now if still living.

00-2.jpg
00-1.jpg

Last edited:
one of the Friday 13th movies .. I recognize the blonde lady (nice legs) n the white outfit. dunno her name -- B-movie hottie though.

here is the lady I couldnt think of... Kimberly Beck. 60 years old now. Pretty girl .. lotta "cheesecake" out there over her career. Never a BIG star .. but worked steadily it seems.

00-4.jpg
00-2-2.jpg
00-3.jpg
00-3.jpg

Last edited:
The Nova is here. This is probably the MOST gratuitous piece of movie violence I have ever seen as I don't bother with these kinds of movies.

I've never watched it because I thought the film looked stupid, but now I gotta know, why did he want to kill those women?

I've never watched it because I thought the film looked stupid, but now I gotta know, why did he want to kill those women?

"Stuntman Mike" (Russell's character) was a homicidal maniac whose weapon of choice was a car. Why was he that way?

Maybe it was a "deeper" meaning i had to glean out, or one of the girls spurned him, he wasn't breastfed as a baby, who the heck knows -- the dialogue was kinda dense .

So I was left with Stuntmam Mike was just a psychopath and Tarantino wanted to shock us .. the overriding theme of the Grindhouse double feature.

Last edited:
hey , what about christine and vanishing point guys , just watch vp last night . got get a dvd copy of christine .
You couldn't get either car to last a second in this crowd, even if you only showed us a taillight... or radio knob...

Maybe you guys will have better luck than I. I was told of a movie called "congratulations it's a boy", made for tv in '71 by Aaron Spelling, starred Bill Bixby and a Butterscotch Challenger as the lead car. I can find very little on it and 0 pics of the car.

Maybe you guys will have better luck than I. I was told of a movie called "congratulations it's a boy", made for tv in '71 by Aaron Spelling, starred Bill Bixby and a Butterscotch Challenger as the lead car. I can find very little on it and 0 pics of the car.

Had to yank it from the WHOLE movie (which is online -- that is surprising).

It may be in more scenes, but I just grabbed the first ones I saw as I eye-balled the vid stills. Nice car!

00-2.jpg
00-1.jpg
00-1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice work Ray! Thank you very much! I wonder if it's worth watching.

police squad! basis for the naked gun movies.
one of the funniest series i have ever seen.
police-squad-1973-plymouth-satellite.jpg

i052413.jpg

unknown0841ib4.7711.jpg

psquadlogo.jpg

Back