Stormer's 73 Imperial Build

Mr modern technology is always preaching to us about how great things like phones are for taking photos yet cant post a vertical photo to save his ***......................

I might have to give Ross the benefit of the doubt on this. My daughter sends me pictures from her phone every week and no matter what she does, the images I get are on their side :shruggy: and then when I try to look at them on my phone, the damn thing auto-rotates and it's still f'd up.

I might have to give Ross the benefit of the doubt on this. My daughter sends me pictures from her phone every week and no matter what she does, the images I get are on their side :shruggy: and then when I try to look at them on my phone, the damn thing auto-rotates and it's still f'd up.

It happens when people take images when the phone is oriented other that straight up and down .. when you turn it sideways for the photo the phone software thinks that's the way you want it and keeps it that way

Question: What do you do if you cross thread the bolt in the motor mount?

Answer: Just weld the nut to the bolt & leave the bolt sticking out 3/4".
All your modding privelages have been suspended.
No wonder you sub out all the work.

< Sent from my tablet >

It's only when I post them from my iPad. It has nothing to do with the camera.

Ross, come on!!! You cross threaded the bolt so you welded the nut???? Really???? You WELDED THE NUT?!?!
Oy-veyyy

< Sent from my tablet >

Unbelievable. He welded the nut....

Last edited:
Ross, come on!!! You cross threaded the bolt so you welded the nut???? Really???? You WELDED THE NUT?!?!
Oy-veyyy

< Sent from my tablet >

notsure.jpg

I was pulling a motor out of a parts car, no welder required. Keep up, Stan.... I FOUND the welded nut.

From your iPad you have to make sure its oriented properly while your grabbing and uploading pics to the site, with the button to your right and not laying flat.

Ross I can't keep track of your projects. I think we need a status list of the cars you are currently working on and then the rainy day list of the cars you own but not currently working on. I am so confused. :icon_eyes:

Of course I was, I figured it out a year ago because it was driving me nuts. That didn't sound enough like a tutorial to you Bryan?

Back