Stormer's 73 Imperial Build

I'm using a 13 year old digital camera. It's my first digital camera. It takes great pictures and I don't have any problems posting them anywhere (except with the tiny size limitations on posting pictures on FCBO).

... and I don't have any problems posting them anywhere (except with the tiny size limitations on posting pictures on FCBO).
And for that there's a gazillion free photo editing programs.
Ross has no excuse except for his extreme ADD which prevents him from taking an extra 60 seconds.
He makes my ADD look as if I'm in a coma.

It comes down to effort vs. reward. I've already seen the photo in its correct orientation.....

Here's my "list" of projects in order of how they were started:

09 Challenger; 6.1L based forged 426 installed & running. New rear diff is in the car & the shop is ******* around with final tuning so I'm ready to just go grab the car & tune it via email.

73 Imperial; my avatar started as a real rust bucket & I found a four door parts car that I've pulled the front clip from so far. This one is my spare time project but I can't wait to get the parts car out of my way.

67 Polara; At Evans Automotive in Columbus undergoing a complete resto, including a 6.1L swap.

72 Imperial; The Canadian imp needs very little since the paint is decent & the interior is perfect. Throttle body injection, new wheels & a good going through the mechanicals is all she needs.

They aren't done beating on your Challenger!!!

:3gears::3gears:

I don't wanna talk about it......

The car just sits there & I've had enough. I was planning to use a different guy for final tuning anyway but I was giving Josh a chance. I'm going to get my car.

You'll end up with a mauve Polara then.

Of course I was, I figured it out a year ago because it was driving me nuts. That didn't sound enough like a tutorial to you Bryan?

Sorry Matt .. it did and I thought you were using the fake serious tutorial and joking around like I was earlier in the thread about the software orienting the pictures based on how you were holding it when the pic was taken / saved ... I almost threw in some BS about geospatial orientation since the the software of most if not all smart devices encodes pics with GPS coordinates but didn't want to spend any more time on it

So i took what I knew and have picked up and was throwing something out there that had enough plausibility to stick as a joke ... I actually thought that might have something to with the orientation issue but i don't have an IPad or Smartphone etc. I've seen plenty of upside down and sideways photos and my guess was that it had something to do with how they came out.

My bad all around

Bryan

And for that there's a gazillion free photo editing programs.
Ross has no excuse except for his extreme ADD which prevents him from taking an extra 60 seconds.
He makes my ADD look as if I'm in a coma.

Concur .. if you open the picture on your computer and rotate it to look at it, what's the hard part about saving the new orientation .. if what you are using doesn't save the new orientation, then download another software to look at pictures that saves them once you rotate them .. boom no more upside down or sideways pictures. Kind of inconsiderate not to solve the problem really but whatever

:laughing4: inconsiderate.....

I really don't feel like explaining this for the tenth time but the orientation is correct on mine & I'm not using any software. I'm on my iPad & I click the insert photo icon & pick the photo. That's it.

:laughing4: inconsiderate.....

I really don't feel like explaining this for the tenth time but the orientation is correct on mine & I'm not using any software. I'm on my iPad & I click the insert photo icon & pick the photo. That's it.

Matt explained the procedure to use up thread using your existing device and software actually

Actually, not.... Again, the orientation is correct on my iPad & the forum flips it. I could jump on my MacBook or I can just move on....

Back