NOT MINE 1948 New Yorker Resto-Rod $35,500

crv

Reaction score
Not usually a fan of these modified cars, but this one has been done nicely: Reduced *FIRM* Exceptional Resto Rod Build - cars & trucks - by...
1948 Chrysler New Yorker Club Coupe
Chrysler New Yorker Club Coupe. 354ci Hemi from a 56 Chrysler Imperial, taken all the way down, Magnafluxed, bored 30 over, mild cam, headers,all new pistons, springs etc. Master power disc front brakes, 69 roadrunner police drums in rear, 727 torque flite tranny, 8 3/4 sure grip rear (Mopar posi equivalent, 323 gears. Electric fan, original style Diamond Back Classic radial wide white walls. All trim in very good condition. Power rack, Lokar floor shifter (automatic). Custom one of interior by Trebino Interiors (Bellingham MA). Six way power bucket seats, beautiful stereo with speakers and tweeters located in front doors and rear tray behind back seat, also has two (2 channel amps mounted in trunk). It has a Ron Francis wiring system (12 volt). Engine professionally built by Mike's Motors in Mendon MA. A body that was in amazing condition was lovingly massaged by Ed Peters (Eddie's hot rods) Mendon MA, then coated in PPG Dark Cherry and clear coated. Car runs and drives exceptionally well. I have hundreds of pics of the build. Will answer any and all questions. Call (603) Five9three 9three two9 Ask for Charlie
00a0a_9t2JxVcNHjnz_0dy092_1200x900.jpg

00n0n_1lngZzC6xNWz_0dy092_1200x900.jpg

01717_lH5oAAKXgErz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_IQlBE7HdYBz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

01313_8TT3phOlYpJz_0CI0t2_1200x900.jpg

It was 'okay' for a modified car until I got to the mid 90s mini-truck seats. Since those came with plaid and other interesting interiors, there were a half dozen cool ways to go.

It was 'okay' for a modified car until I got to the mid 90s mini-truck seats. Since those came with plaid and other interesting interiors, there were a half dozen cool ways to go.
Agree, I would've stuck with the original seats too, but the rest of the car is pretty nice. Imperial wheel covers would be better.

Not crazy about the Lincoln Capri taillights, myself. The wheel covers are "meh". The interior just doesn't fit the build! Very late '90s looking, just minus the tweed fabric! But, the all-Mopar drivetrain is very impressive!

I wouldn't toss it out of my garage!

Back