For Sale 1956 Imperial. Too bad it's a four door.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catfish

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.bismanonline.com/garrison_nd/1956_chrysler_imperial_4_doorThe front ends of these cars are beautiful in my eyes.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
This is a different car, the seller didn't show a shot of the grill(s). Love the front end.

image.jpg

That is a beautiful car. I was fine with the 4 door but to show the 2 door next to it, is unfair.

Are you keeping this one to yourself for now? I didn't see a link.

Too bad it's not a hdtp.

That is a beautiful car. I was fine with the 4 door but to show the 2 door next to it, is unfair.

Are you keeping this one to yourself for now? I didn't see a link.

Sorry, link added to original post. I wouldn't mind the car, but if I were to snag an old imperial it would be a two door.

Those cars are beautiful in either two OR four door models. The grille can make or break the deal. It is plated die cast and if pitted and needing chrome ....... Well, you can buy a nice driver for the cost of doing that.

More proof that a very nice car can still be had for little $ if you don't mind the extra doors. i've noticed a lot of nice stuff listed on Bisman over the past 3 or so years.....ya just gotta have it shipped.

More proof that a very nice car can still be had for little $ if you don't mind the extra doors. i've noticed a lot of nice stuff listed on Bisman over the past 3 or so years.....ya just gotta have it shipped.

Not all of us would have to have it shipped!:poke:

You'd think he would have posted more pix, air up the tires, get it the hell out in the open! Amazing what people think! How hard could it be if you really wanted to sell it.

I agree, most of the bisman ads are really lacking in photos. No interior or engine bay pics on most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back