Status
Not open for further replies.

69monaco

Reaction score
Contact seller
1957 desoto 2 door hardtop hemi not mine
00O0O_iI0GAOijtCl_1200x900.jpg

00G0G_aZ0NJLmQQRt_1200x900.jpg

I have this 1957 desoto firedome two door hardtop survivor find for sale. It is a SUPER SOLID California car. I have the clean California title. It is a numbers matching car. It does not currently run, but the engine turns freely. I will not be building the car and have decided to sell it.
It is in amazing shape all the glass is great and the trim has only a couple very, very small dings. It has the small hemi and automatic transmission. The original interior has a few splits in the seats seams but is all there. Needs carpet - it has the rubber floor. The only real issue I'd the passenger floor where the heater core leaked. It's crusty but not rotted out.
Needs to be trailers as it needs brake work. Please text with questions.
$14,500 firm
Thanks
402- seven five zero- 5372

Finding one of these with solid front fenders, good A Pillars and a good rear bumper is very tough to do as these cars were famous for being rust buckets. Looks to have more modern wheels. Probably priced close to what it is worth, assuming no major unrepairable issues with the engine. Would be a lot more comfortable with the asking price if it ran.

Dave

345 cubic inch??? I can't remember

00p0p_cmvxCylj4At_600x450.jpg

Seat inserts were replaced a Long time ago I guess, don't think These are seat covers. Still a very promising car.

Looks complete and good enough condition to drive every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back