1959 Imperial Crown Coupe w/stainless roof option "FOR SALE"

Pete Kaczmarski

Reaction score
I purchased this car approx. 10 years ago in WI. where I live. The car is a Crown model with the stainless steel roof option. Yes it needs complete restoration of interior,exterior and mechanicals. Another rarity is the color "PINK". When I restored my "59 Custom Imperial it needed more rear quarter work than this car. Remember these are two piece rear quarters. I have another windshield and if I remember correctly all parts for the car. It is covered up but will need a rear trunk pan etc. This car is too good to part out so I never did that. It is priced at $1000. The windhield is $700 alone on ebay when I looked recently.

100_0229.jpg

100_0231.jpg

100_0233.jpg

100_0232.jpg

100_0234.jpg

100_0235.jpg

100_0237.jpg

100_0238.jpg

100_0240.jpg

The front of that car is very kool. Is the engine stuck? Where are you located?

The front of that car is very kool. Is the engine stuck? Where are you located?

I suspect the engine is seized. My blue '59 Imperial also was seized and needed a rebuild when sitting 20 years. 413's are still our there if you want check out motorhomes,they can be a cheaper alternative. I live in Waupun Wisconsin and the car is at my friends farmette. He gets into '63 Dodge Polara 500's (2) and 11 others. His bother in law is Glenn who used to own the yellow '73 Imperial that went to Isreal. Glenn has another 11 cars also.

It could have been a great rebuilder, ten years ago. By the way 413 engines in motorhomes are different than the ones put into cars.

That looks exactly like an Imp not too far away from me except yellow.Very cool looking car.GLWS

It could have been a great rebuilder, ten years ago. By the way 413 engines in motorhomes are different than the ones put into cars.

Yep ... need some heads, intake, water pump housing? :)

440 motor home heads.jpg440 motor home intake 2.jpg440 motor home intake.jpg440 motor home water pump and housing.jpg

I'm pretty sure the short block is same to other RB's though although I don't think I have that

btw I also have a non-motor home 413 ... 64 or 65 IIR

440 motor home heads.jpg

440 motor home intake 2.jpg

440 motor home intake.jpg

440 motor home water pump and housing.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!
click on the sellers username and a drop down menu will appear where you can send them a private message.

Back