1961 Polara front bumper wanted

Golden Banana

Reaction score
Hi forward lookers I am usually residing in the fusey section ......but as of last night I have secured a deal on a 2dr 61 Polara which I have patiently waited to aquire from a lovely family in Utah.
The car needs restoration but is complete and pretty solid apart from the front bumper, right hand side trim and maybe some interior pieces, I am trying to source parts to take to the car as part of a holiday/road trip next year so anyone in neighbouring states to Utah that might have a front bumper or any parts please let me know - thanks in advance Kevin

Don't have the parts you need, but all I can say is you really scored. Those cars are almost impossible to find anymore. I would love to have one of those gems. Please show us some photos....................

Don't have the parts you need, but all I can say is you really scored. Those cars are almost impossible to find anymore. I would love to have one of those gems. Please show us some photos....................

I cant tell you how excited I am about this car! I've thought about it for all these years and now I have secured it I cant wait to get into it! ....even though i'll have to wait a little while longer! here's a pic or two enjoy!
IMG_0162.jpgIMG_0155.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

All those cars belong to him???!!!
Your patience got you one sexy lady.
Congrats.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
Hi Kevin,

a rare car and a good find.
The big 61 Dodges are seldomly found and this one looks very solid

Carsten

Cheers fellas! Yep I'm on top of the world right now! She's one sexy lady alright! I think the roof lines on these cars cant be beat! And those tail lights!!!! ........words fail me!

Yo, Banana Dude. Try Moore's Auto Salvage in Rapid City, S.D. They say they have ah '61 4 door Polara so they might have your front Bumper and "bitz"! Take the tour of their Dodge inventory and give them the Inventory # when you contact them, Jer

Great score, congrats!

Yo Jer thanks for the tip Banana dudes gonna check out moores!! ....heh heh!! .....Banana dude!! ..heh heh!!

Hi Bluefury, i will surely keep you updated, i have always loved the forward look cars, yes wildcat is on my list of places to hunt for parts, like i said i wont be really moving on the car and getting it home till next year but i want to line up spares before i go over and get it ready to move out.
ill contact oldwood too, the British public will love this car and she's a keeper!! ;) This particular car is top of my bucketlist!! Followed by 300h fusey! Of which i have a builder clone on the way courtesy of my dear friend Howard in Michigan, I'm gonna be busy!! :D thanks for your interest!

Back