NOT MINE 1962 Chrysler 300 Sport 4 door HT - $9,000 (Englewood)

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
1962 Chrysler 300 Sport - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle...

Time to sell my 300! I've had it for about a year now with grand plans to do a full restoration, but life got in the way! This car is in amazing original condition. Most of the paint is original (see wear through spots!).

Interior is original with an almost perfect dash and headliner. I replaced the carpet and added front seat belts. A set of uninstalled matching rear seat belts is included with the sale I also did a couple floor board patches while I was under there.

GOOD: New alternator, battery and rebuilt the carb, rebuilt power steering pump. Engine is the 383 two barrel that purrs, is original and has not been tampered with.

TO BE ADDRESSED: Tranny rebuilt by previous owner, but pan leaks slightly. I have a new pan gasket. Slight leak on one freeze plug. Needs paint and some body work, but is an immediate daily driver! Two spots in trunk (shown) have some rust through, but it's minimal.

Dash gauges and speedo work as well as horn. Dash lights do not currently work, nor does radio but could easily be fuses. Vintage aftermarket turn indicator with emergency blinkers. Original dash mounted turn indicator included, but needs work before re-installing. Push button automatic works like a charm! Includes new car cover.

00m0m_dnLIikQUW2gz_0pO0jm_600x450.jpg

Back