1963 Nyer Brake issue

I just had my booster rebuilt by Boosterdewey. Where in Dallas did you send it? There's a guy in the fort worth area Wayne Brown Theramman.com I only know of 2 boosters the bendix, and the midland/ross booster. The midland has a band clamp around it. the bendix is crimped together. Booster Dewey's turn around time is 5 buisness days from receiving your part. He's in Portland,Or.

Sent my booster to a shop in Dallas. Got a call today with the bad news that they don't rebuild Kelsey-Hays boosters. This is the first time I've heard that name. Was told to call Karps in Cali. Anyone personally know of them?

I just had my booster rebuilt by Boosterdewey. Where in Dallas did you send it? There's a guy in the fort worth area Wayne Brown Theramman.com I only know of 2 boosters the bendix, and the midland/ross booster. The midland has a band clamp around it. the bendix is crimped together. Booster Dewey's turn around time is 5 buisness days from receiving your part. He's in Portland,Or.

Sent it to Prior Brakes. I'm calling Karps today. If that doesn't work, I'll try Boosterdewey. Thanks!

I have one for a 64 imperial that works. If no,t Midwest power products rebuilds them for the best price.

Back