1964-1966 Imperial Taillight Lens Gaskets

Sorry we have been swamped. I finished these and they look good. Will ship set out by end of week for test fit. Again sorry for delay.
Dave

Sorry we have been swamped. I finished these and they look good. Will ship set out by end of week for test fit. Again sorry for delay.
Dave
@QQE

I finally mailed 1 pair of gaskets back to Matt for a trial fit. If all good we are ready to go. Sorry about delay guys but lots of crazy stuff going on right now

Matt I adjusted the cutter and these are comOmg our really nice. Test fit the ones I sent. Will send you another set of these.
Dave

Matt I adjusted the cutter and these are comOmg our really nice. Test fit the ones I sent. Will send you another set of these.
Dave
Thanks Dave! I received them today but will need a bit of time for the test fit. My ‘64 has obviously never been apart and it’s pretty crusty back there.:lol:

@QQE
Your inbox is full.
The gaskets fit great and I trust the next set will have the holes for the screws punched out completely.
5E38A6A1-4284-410E-B803-D9F9C415233C.jpeg
54E66991-AE71-4800-8CF7-76BA6ADF67E1.jpeg

Matt have you thought of doing a LED conversion while you have this all apart? The taillights are very dim on mine so I’ve been thinking about it.

Matt have you thought of doing a LED conversion while you have this all apart? The taillights are very dim on mine so I’ve been thinking about it.
On the ‘64? It’d be kinda low on the priority list for it and the taillights on the silver car are very bright with the incandescents but I plan on doing the conversion on it anyway just for the sake of the turn signal switch.

Dave,
Are you coming up with a catalog?
Some other things I’d love to see for 64-66 Imperial:
Door sills ( I think Gary was doing those for letter cars)
B pillar covers and conv top hard boots made out of a proper thin plastic. 3-D printed? (I had some made out of fiberglass, but it’s too thick)
Windlace
Trunk panel for cars with rear air conditioning
License plate lamp lens and gasket.

Send some pics to our email to see if we could make. Trying to do a catalog but seems not enough hours in the day right now

Since I am planning some rear Bumper work on my Imps. I was wondering how the Taillight gaskets came out ? Who has feedback ?
Did QQE ever do the Back-Up gaskets for the '66 Imp ?

Back