For Sale 1964 Chrysler 300K Letter Car will be coming up for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenbiello

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello everyone,

That time has come to offer her up to the next caretaker. I'll be listing my 300K soon, and wanted to let the forums know. I'm the SECOND titled owner, car is registered with Gil and the club.
Highly optioned. Please see the original thread I posted three (3) years ago.

1964 Chrysler 300K "Letter Car"

If anyone on here wants to review with me, please let me know.
Thanks!

ken

Hello everyone,

That time has come to offer her up to the next caretaker. I'll be listing my 300K soon, and wanted to let the forums know. I'm the SECOND titled owner, car is registered with Gil and the club.
Highly optioned. Please see the original thread I posted three (3) years ago.

1964 Chrysler 300K "Letter Car"

If anyone on here wants to review with me, please let me know.
Thanks!

ken
hi ken , is the paint black primer ?? and is there any rust problems [sorry have to ask] ? and what you have in mind for a price ?? thank you for responding... regard frank

It's an original Persian White car, I bought it the Chrysler Gray that you see in the pics. Whoever did the paint was thorough. Jambs, trunk, etc are all painted same color. Small bubbles beginning to surface near the rear window. Some flaking metal at drivers rocker and bubbles at rear quarters. I can take some photos. Car runs and drives beautifully. Rear main is starting to weep. Has an exhaust leak at passenger side. I'm entertaining offers, as I have just begun the process. I do know it's one of (92) registered with the 300 Club left, Ram with factory air. This car was also featured in Old Cars Weekly. They gave me a bunch of copies.

If I was young and rich, that would be a car I would love to take on.
But, alas, I'll just have to settle on being handsome. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back