For Sale 1965 Dodge Coronet 500 convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
If anyone is interested, or knows someone who may be interested.

It's time to offer up my 65 Coronet 500 Convertible for sale. I want to get serious about my 61 Fury and this is where the money for it's restoration will come from.

Not a restored car but highly maintained most of its life. History from new. Original poly 318 and trans are rebuilt. Recent brakes, exhaust, (duals), tires, I've located and installed many correct OEM parts.
It's a factory A/C car with power steering and manual brakes. Paint is over 30 years old and has a few blemishes, Top is also 30 years old but looks and works great. Nice original interior, I installed a legendary rear seat back cover.

There is a modern Kenwood with CD/MP3 radio mounted in the glove compartment with two remote 3 way speakers, no interior panels were cut.

What it needs ..... A/C quit, (a control issue I think). center of the trunk floor has rust issues. replacements are available. Paint needs buffing and touch up, (which I can have done if interested).

I've driven this Dodge to Carlisle twice, the Turkey rod run in Daytona several times, One 3400 mile trip in ten days to upper Michigan and back. and countless trips to the beach and area shows.
It's not a show car. (Although it has won a few trophy's at local shows).

It's road trip ready now. drive it home. It's a great tour car, cruise nite car, It can be upgraded or left as is and enjoyed.

I'm looking for $22500.00, will negotiate , trade with cash, .... I'm listening.

Thanks. Will.

DSC01278 (Large).jpg

DSC01275 (Large).jpg

DSC01274 (Large).jpg

coronet 2011 dash (Large).jpg

engine detail (Large).jpg

right rear (Large).jpg

I want it. But..I'll have to have a marriage proposal first due to my now husband would divorce me. Any takers? I'm a RN, great cook, loves C bodies...leather is not a problem...Can tell you how 50 shades of gray should really be written.

I want it. But..I'll have to have a marriage proposal first due to my now husband would divorce me. Any takers? I'm a RN, great cook, loves C bodies...leather is not a problem...Can tell you how 50 shades of gray should really be written.

I'm in, but you would have to move a little farther north :frozen tongue:. And do you have one of these ? :snow plow:

I want it. But..I'll have to have a marriage proposal first due to my now husband would divorce me.
I'm in, but you would have to move a little farther north :frozen tongue:. And do you have one of these ? :snow plow:

The two of you would make a cute couple....... riding off into the sunset in a Coronet convertible.....

Beautiful car.......thanks for offering it to us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back