1965 Dodge Monaco rear window regulators

Had a chance to get back at this project.
Got the regulator bolted in place.
Can get the glass in the quarter panel o.k.
Now, do the track guides go in with the glass or on the tracks first then manipulate the glass to get the rollers in the window bracket slots. See post #8.
Either way i figure i need at least three hands to get this all together.

Nope, you can do it by yourself -- I say that only because I did years ago somehow.
Can't tell you now how I did it, though, sorry.

I feel the pain of not being able to find the square shaped roller for that rear quarter window regulator . Sounds like I need to get the whole assembly and pick the parts off.

Actully helped a member do both window motors yesterday so benifited from his experience....the little wooden wedges helped keep window up while he farted with assembly....2 people makes it easyer

Thought i would follow-up before forgetting how i got this thing back in.
Step one. Install lower front track guide in body. Can let it drop to bottom.
Step two. Install glass with attached bracket with all the slots. Glass tips in from interior of car.
Start upper front track guide in track while installing glass.
Step three. Reach through the body holes to manipulate window to line up lower track guide.
Clamp or wood block window in place.
Step four. Start roller on small regulator arm in horizontal track.
Step five. Place square plastic slide in track, get the roller in rear slot, manipulate window to line
up pin on the roller with square slide and push the snap ring over pin.

Lube all the slots and rollers. Roll the window up and down to get everything working.
Good time to adjust window fit if necessary.

sorry dudes i suck so bad at forum searching - hah - not trying to hijack so send me elsewhere - i have 65 monaco but power windows and the PO seriously "engineered" some aftermarket crap. i basically need the entire setups for both doors.

I dont have either stock door motor - are those obtainable?shoot me to the right thread if there is one thanks!

thanks and good luck with the qtr glass! mental note to self ..DONT REMOVE QTR GLASS ! :)

Seem twisted too?

61108416-859B-46F9-A908-88BEF9C5901E.jpeg

Back