For Sale 1965 Dodge Monaco Tail lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

ieman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm new to the site, but for my fellow '65 Monaco owners I thought I would pass on some useful info, although it may be redundant... After searching the web for what seems like a lifetime, I finally found some replacement tail light lenses for my Monaco. They are from Collector Auto Supply and are NOS! I checked with the Saleman (Dean) and he told me that they had "at least" five of each side. I purchased the left side and a complete NOS tailight assembly for the right side (not cheap, ugh!). Dean said he had one more complete assembly for the right side but none for the left. In all my searches I have only found one NOS lense for this car and it was selling for $175, Collector's Auto Supply's price is $100 each, which seems like a bargain... I hope this helps!
:sSig_noob:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. One week to late. Just purchased a NOS taillight assembly. Really, really not cheap. Oh well. Do they have any parking light assemblies by any chance?

Thanks for the info. One week to late. Just purchased a NOS taillight assembly. Really, really not cheap. Oh well. Do they have any parking light assemblies by any chance?

I think you snagged the one I had my eye on, on eBay....:dontknow: I paid the same for the one I bought, just didn't get to see a pic first. I haven't tried to locate any parking lights yet, but have seen back-up lights on a couple different sites, although I'm not sure what the names are. If I come across any, I'll letya know.

I think you snagged the one I had my eye on, on eBay....:dontknow: I paid the same for the one I bought, just didn't get to see a pic first. I haven't tried to locate any parking lights yet, but have seen back-up lights on a couple different sites, although I'm not sure what the names are. If I come across any, I'll letya know.

Sorry if you were gonna bid. Down to crunch time and needed it. Now all I need is the park light assembly pn 2483335 and turn/park pn 2483333. What a ride looking for parts has been. <sarcastic tone>

Sorry if you were gonna bid. Down to crunch time and needed it. Now all I need is the park light assembly pn 2483335 and turn/park pn 2483333. What a ride looking for parts has been. <sarcastic tone>

I know your pain, luckily my car was very complete when I bought it, but replacing some of the unpretty parts has been a chore! FYI, #2483335 is the number for the bracket that holds the parking light assembly. The number for the assembly itself is #2483330, I don't know if the assembly includes the bracket (#2483335) or if you have to buy it separately. Also the assembly (#2483330) does not include the lens, collimator, and gasket. This can be bought as a package #2525257. I do not believe that you can buy the lens (#2483333) by itself if you are searching for NOS. Unlike most parts on the car, the right and left are the same for the parking lights. Are you missing both sides completely or just parts from each? I may be able to help with the lenses if you don't mind used...

Oops, it looks like I may have given some mis-information, I found an assembly #2483330 that is making a liar out of me, it does come with the lens, collimator and gasket! http://www.hiltopautoparts.com/?s=2483330&post_type=product&submit.x=9&submit.y=11
The one from Collector's Auto Supply said their's didn't, maybe it had been robbed in the past??? http://www.collectorsautosupply.com/query.asp?make=Mopar+Fullsize&year=65&section=
From the pic of the complete assembly from Hiltop, it doesn't look like the bracket is included, but still not certain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back