Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
*NM*

Nice Unmolested AZ oringinal New Yorker coupe, strong running 103,000 V-8 413/340HP well maintained, new-dual nice sounding exhaust, alt, w/pump,carb, f/pump, power windows, factory A/C, good interior, rare factory Black & Gold color combo, presentable 1older repaint minor scarges, No Rust Anywhere, Good #3 car needing not much to become #1. Asking $6500.00/ Best Offer*** 602-625-4001

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cto/3304449840.html

Absolutely fantastic!

It's a beautiful car and the seller accurately rates his car as a #3 car. However, it is needs a lot of work to become a #1 car.

Looks like a nice car. If anyone here is really interested I can go take a look for you. I've been meaning to check it out for a while but I've been resisting because I don't need another car right now.

Handsome car. Don't care for the interior color combo though, and I am slightly suspicious that it never saw the inside of a Chrysler factory. Aren't New Yorkers supposed to have those cool silvered taillight lenses?

Nice car...does anyone know what a #1 car is?
it's a car that is too nice to drive, gets trailered everywhere. even most show cars are actually #2 cars.

that's a normal ad, cari s misrepresented a bit.

If I had a #1 car, and even if it was a 1 of 1, I wouldn't hesistate at all to drive it on the street on fair weather days.

Nope........it does become a hassle and frustrating and my convertible isnt any where near a number 1. Probably a number 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back