Turboomni

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hate the wheels and hood scoops ,head lights and more etc but,,,,

Last edited:
Come on guys, ease up a bit here.
This is a beautiful fury.
Not all points will turn your crank as you have noted but this is one well built Resto-Mod.

Come on guys, ease up a bit here.
This is a beautiful fury.
Not all points will turn your crank as you have noted but this is one well built Resto-Mod.
Overall only three things really annoy me. The rubber bands, the exhaust tips, and the black engine bay with plug wires running cross country.

Overall only three things really annoy me. The rubber bands, the exhaust tips, and the black engine bay with plug wires running cross country.

I didn't notice the exhaust tips earlier & I agree that they would be better suited with a pair of modest turn down's

Yuk, that's a 15 year olds catalog car wet dream, he should be ashamed of himself driving that with his gray hair.
Those quad tips look marginal on a E body horrible on anything else.

For all that are critical of anyone elses Dream should give your heads a shake.. Not all cars and builds appeal to me but I give this Man full points for following His Dream, of a car,, If you want to *****,, Maybe post a pic of your likely unfinished Dreams Just Sayin

It isn't even the stuff I don't care for that made it cringe worthy for me...it's the way the old dude is stroking himself in front of the camera like he taught Boyd Coddington everything he knows. Have some humility fer crying out loud, even if you are proud of it. Better yet, let the car and the work speak for itself.

My car isn't anywhere near as "pretty", and hopefully it never will be.

For all that are critical of anyone elses Dream should give your heads a shake.. Not all cars and builds appeal to me but I give this Man full points for following His Dream, of a car,, If you want to *****,, Maybe post a pic of your likely unfinished Dreams Just Sayin
Just cause he "built it" does not mean I have to like it.
IMG_20190907_132429.jpg

Picture of some of my unfinished junk, house and cars.

Back