For Sale 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury V8 4 speed - $3,000 (Omaha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... What can you not like about this one? More pictures?

https://omaha.craigslist.org/cto/d/omaha-1965-plymouth-sport-fury-v8-speed/7226215764.html

title status: clean

00P0P_fC5dNPVFL3n_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00f0f_b58z6EaF0Z2_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

00F0F_1f4p6OwR0nx_0t20CI_1200x900.jpg

Nice black interior some tears drivers seat factory 4 speed commando 383 all original bought another project this one needs to sell needs tuneup and carb work does not run for a couple years clean title Bob 402 591 <see ad> thanks for looking factory console tach has some rust in back

post id: 7226215764
posted: 2020-11-05 20:47

R arm rest gone. Console lock gone.
I wonder what it looks like under the hood...and underneath.
Looks like the one I didn't buy back in about 78...it was a 426....doh!

R arm rest gone. Console lock gone.
I wonder what it looks like under the hood...and underneath.
Looks like the one I didn't buy back in about 78...it was a 426....doh!
Meh on the armrest, steering wheel looks nice, I'd be more concerned about the rust in the rear quarters and the rear bumper looks to be skewed. More pictures of this one would be nice.

The arm rest looks to me on my small phone screen that it is not just missing but may have been torn off, with more damage than meets the eye.
Just listing the obvious problems.
From what is visible the car seems to have good bones.

Rare car, Arm rest may be the bezel broke at the fastener and came loose, that would be the least of my worries. Car is complete but quarters look shot, deck lid doesn’t fit correct with bad gaps, plus likely rust in the deck lid lip since they are notorious for it. Trunk trim is beat up and all the trim looks rough and in need of restoration. Right colors and would be beautiful when complete. Great candidate for a nice driver if floors etc are OK. If I was close I would take a look at it though.

Rust in quarters...what would be worth mentioning is NO rust in the quarters. I think rusty quarters was standard equipment.
When we drove them before they were ten years old they were rusty, both Bs and Cs.

That post has been deleted,so it looks like it's already sold.

IF I were about 20 years younger,I would have been all over that thing,even though I would prefer a 64.

As for rusty quarters,when was the last time you saw an unrestored one that DIDN'T have rusty quarters? I think Mopars of the 50's and 60's started rusting out before they left the factory.

As for rusty quarters,when was the last time you saw an unrestored one that DIDN'T have rusty quarters? I think Mopars of the 50's and 60's started rusting out before they left the factory.
5 minutes ago in my garage! :lol:
IMG_0314.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back