1966 300 (SLABSIDE?) BEAUTY with SIDEPIPES and SCOOP

DocMcNeedy

"Iggy my Mc-Bum-Fuk"
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Am I correct about this one being a slabside? I'm more into Imperials...that terminology is new to me...But, this beauty caught my eye on FB. Think it might be up for sale. Interesting paint scheme.
slabsidebeauty.jpg
slabsidebeauty1.jpg
slabsidebeauty2.jpg

And the weird flared fender skirts...another disaster in my opinion.

If it was done in this century, yes. If it was done in the 70s or 80s no, its cool as hell.

I think this is what my economics teacher meant when he said you can't account for taste and preferences.

I can’t get past the skirts, everything else I could go with the old school kool thing.

I believe the gentleman is a docker. I've seen this car for at least ten years now. This can't be news to the old timers.

I think it has been posted on this site before. It looks familiar. Back in the 70's to mid 80's it would have fit right in. Now the fender skirts are, well, different.

I remember seeing this car once before and it must have been here because I’ve only been on the dock for 20 minutes one time.
Additionally, I was so distracted by those hideous skirts that I didn’t notice it’s also wearing one of my least favorite sets of wheels.

Back