1966 (6 Window) New Yorker for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's bagged, they can raise it.
If it's slammed, they stay under 15 mph and avoid all RR tracks, speed bumps, and driveways and basically become a rolling road block. :rant:

Another one that's been for sale for a while. I think he started at aroung $8000. He needs to come down a few grand more before I drive across town to take a look.

Theres a lot of old cars in Phoenix

Heck Ya. It's huge now, metro Phoenix is almost 4.5 million. I use to go there frequently in the mid 70's when I was in the Army at Ft. Bliss, Tx. (my 1st wife was from Phoenix) and the population then was about 1.5 million. My latest ex lived there and I was there a few years ago. Phoenix has changed and expanded so much since the 70's that I barely recognized it and had difficulty driving around without getting lost. Talk about distracted driving........there is an unbelievable amount of classics parked everywhere and I mean everywhere. Some of the older classics looked like they've been parked since the 40's or 50's. No rust, no rust, and no rust.

If it's bagged, they can raise it.
If it's slammed, they stay under 15 mph and avoid all RR tracks, speed bumps, and driveways and basically become a rolling road block. :rant:

If its that low, its a pain in the ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back