Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://westky.craigslist.org/cto/4221272281.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

VERY RARE, 1966 Chrysler 300 convertible, 383 4V, automatic, air, all power, Am & Fm radio, tilt and telescopic steering, electric bucket seats, console, power top, this is an older 1975 restored, been in storage for 40 years and now needs a complete restoration, runs great, paint is peeling, chrome is still decent, good radial tires, interior has some tears and rips, all glass is good, rear plastic window is good, exhaust has rotted off, top covers, but needs replacing, shows 98,000 miles. Good title, with KENTUCKY antique tags. I accept Pay-pal. NADA says it's worth over $11,000. Please phone 270-321-0400 if this is your kind of collector car. I do not answer e-mails or text. I will consider partial trades. Please no tire kickers, just serious buyers. Delivery available @$50.00 load & unload fee & $2.25 per mile, any lower 48 states, excludes Alaska & Hawaii.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Damn, I want it!

I see a potential eye ball popper...
Just thinking about how a member's red one turned out.

Nicely optioned but no buckets. Wrong steering wheel but would make a beauty in the right hands. Price is too high for it's condition, but it looks solid. Can you really say older restoration when it was only 9 years old? I presume that means he re-sprayed it with trim on and maybe a new top.. Looks all original inside.

Looks like an Imperial tilt & Tele steering wheel. Could be a nice car when restored but the ante is way to high.

The steering wheel is correct.

Nicely optioned but no buckets. Wrong steering wheel but would make a beauty in the right hands. Price is too high for it's condition, but it looks solid. Can you really say older restoration when it was only 9 years old? I presume that means he re-sprayed it with trim on and maybe a new top.. Looks all original inside.

1966 was the first year for both a tilt and telescope steering wheel. The wheel and horn buttons were the same for both Chryslers and Imperials. The only difference was the center hub cover. the Chrysler hub was a Pentastar while he Imperial was the "eagle" bird.

1966 was the first year for both a tilt and telescope steering wheel. The wheel and horn buttons were the same for both Chryslers and Imperials. The only difference was the center hub cover. the Chrysler hub was a Pentastar while he Imperial was the "eagle" bird.
It's interesting that your first post since becoming a member here over 3 years ago is on a thread that's almost 3 years old....
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! What are you driving these days Tsar???

C Bodies

It's interesting that your first post since becoming a member here over 3 years ago is on a thread that's almost 3 years old....
Welcome to the site from the Motor City! What are you driving these days Tsar???

Working on a 1966 Chrysler Town and County 6 passenger station wagon, 1978 Imperial convertible and a 1966 Chrysler 300 convertible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back