1966 Chrysler 300 convertible, parts car, 440 mopar - $1000 (St Croix falls Wi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent parts car. ........... power vents, power seats and floor shifter, buckets...... worth every penny

Dammit why are the cheap ones so far away all I ever get is an ******e with a 4 door no sheetmetal below the door handles and only wants $3500 with roll up windows, considers it rare cause it still has a Nixon bumper sticker on it

Dammit! The car I'm looking for in the color I'm looking for with the roof I'm looking for and the mother frackers let it sit and rot in the flucking weeds, them dirty bastards!!!!

No I'm not in the market for another project just yet. I'm just passing the word along in case someone else is looking. If anyone is interested by all means contact the seller. I couldn't believe the interior/body was in such good shape and its listed as a parts car. I love the look of this car but the time isn't right.

question is, how bad is the frame? might be worth fixing, or a great donor for someone with a southwestern body. how many of these have tilt/tele and p vent windows?

I called and talked to him and he sent me some more pics, its rough but cheap. He said he was driving it up until 3 years ago. He had some money in the engine which he's since pulled and put the 440 that's in it under the hood. He said he sold it a couple of years ago, even took the guys money but the dude never came and got it and he's just getting around to sell it again. Damn shame, what a car! It's savable, doner would be the way to go for sure. I'm checking on shipping now.

this one will have to resurrected in order to be restored i have some underside pics.

So you're the other guy, I got the same pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back