NOT MINE 1966 Chrysler Windsor 2 Dr HT 383 Auto $3,800 CAD ($2800 USD) also front C-body subframe Woodstock Ontario (Canada)

MoPar~Man

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Have for sale a 1966 chrysler windsor 2 door hard top. Running , driving , stopping. 383 engine, 727 transmission. This is a project , it needs some trunk work , drivers front pan work , gas tank , some interior work. Some patches have been completed but some still need to be completed and other work needs to be done . Transmission was rebuilt , seats were recovered but inner seat material has started to rip, rad was recorded. I have a 4 door parts car that can go with it that. That is basically rust free with good quarters frame etc . Also have ton of parts that can go with the car , doors , fenders , glass , southern front subframe etc asking 3800 obo for the 2 door everything else can be negotiated. Will also consider parting out but prefer not to, will sell as a roller for 3000

This guy also has a '66 to '69 C-body front subframe (with lower control arms, torsion bars, struts and lower control arms). $1200 CDN

These were posted 2 - 3 weeks ago. No engine pics.

2ad88aaa-6b47-4c56-8ef0-51591d0dc159_002.jpg

d345337f-7c4d-4c77-ac63-8d777a7afcd6.jpg

d7a697e7-6637-40a5-a4f3-f15c82efdfb1_002.jpg

78626972-b6e8-46d2-bc8e-34e7c44fd634.jpg

abf68db8-4cd8-4020-9063-e47fee17be1d.jpg

I want to buy this, I just can't get to see it until the new year. Too busy to get to see it, and I don't by sight unseen.

I want to buy this, I just can't get to see it until the new year. Too busy to get to see it, and I don't by sight unseen.

The car, or the sub-frame? The subframe sort-of interests me...

Sorry, for some reason I wasn't notified that I was tagged in this post (and I haven't been on the site much recently to see the post). That Windsor belonged to a friend of mine. It needed a lot of sheetmetal work to restore it. He has since sold it.
Does he still have the '66-'68 subframe?

I might be interested in that.
The seller is a good guy. We've done a fair bit of parts trading. He is selling some project cars and parts because he bought a couple other 1966 Chryslers that aren't such big projects. You can contact him through the Kijiji ad.

I might be interested in that.
I have a complete 1966 Chrysler Newport front end, subframe, fenders, hood, and all that has been buried in my garage since 1982. It is clean, no rust or dents. The grill and bumper are a little pitted, but it is complete. The rest of the car is structurally compromised because of my ignorance 40 + years ago. I am done with projects. I never had the money or time to do what I wanted to with it. I plan on retiring at the end of the year and need to get rid of it. Let me know if you are interested. I am in New Jersey.
The motor is no longer mounted on the subframe. I had to put it in another car. Sorry I do not have any other digital pictures of the subframe. If you are interested I can probably find an old photo album and scan a few more without the motor.
If anyone else is watching, I have two almost complete 1966 Town and Country Station Wagons that are only good for parts at this point and a lot of extra parts from a 2-door Newport Sedan. Everything has to go by the end of the year.

IMG_20201025_201855.jpg

IMG_20201025_201818.jpg

I have a complete 1966 Chrysler Newport front end, subframe, fenders, hood, and all that has been buried in my garage since 1982. It is clean, no rust or dents. The grill and bumper are a little pitted, but it is complete. The rest of the car is structurally compromised because of my ignorance 40 + years ago. I am done with projects. I never had the money or time to do what I wanted to with it. I plan on retiring at the end of the year and need to get rid of it. Let me know if you are interested. I am in New Jersey.
The motor is no longer mounted on the subframe. I had to put it in another car. Sorry I do not have any other digital pictures of the subframe. If you are interested I can probably find an old photo album and scan a few more without the motor.
If anyone else is watching, I have two almost complete 1966 Town and Country Station Wagons that are only good for parts at this point and a lot of extra parts from a 2-door Newport Sedan. Everything has to go by the end of the year.

View attachment 647288

View attachment 647289
Hi, I sent you a PM regarding your 66' wagons. Please contact me. Cheers, John.

Back