For Sale 1966 Chrysler Windsor

Good Morning
Thanks for checking.
Must be a '65 only thing.
Omni

I'm interested in the rear window chrome trim if available. I see in one of the pics the bottom piece is missing, would you happen to have the complete set? Please let me know when you can.

Thank you,
Ron M.

I'm interested in the rear window chrome trim if available. I see in one of the pics the bottom piece is missing, would you happen to have the complete set? Please let me know when you can.

Thank you,
Ron M.
I don’t have the bottom piece, the other three would clean up nice though I think.

I don’t have the bottom piece, the other three would clean up nice though I think.
This may be a big ask, but what would your price be shipped to lake villa, IL 60046 US?
Just an estimate, perhaps you've shipped to the states before......I haven't delt with it too often.
I totally understand if it's more work than you'd like do for some trim pieces.

This may be a big ask, but what would your price be shipped to lake villa, IL 60046 US?
Just an estimate, perhaps you've shipped to the states before......I haven't delt with it too often.
I’ve shipped lots to the states, it’s no big deal, I’ll get you a quote, probably be tomorrow. Lane

Crap, I really apologize, this slipped my mind, I will let you know tomorrow for sure. Once again I’m sorry

Parting out a 1966 Windsor. Let me know what you need. Would sell the car whole, no engine. Grimshaw Alberta Canada. I will ship anywhere on your dime! Happy to send specific pictures.View attachment 556433View attachment 556434View attachment 556435View attachment 556436View attachment 556437View attachment 556438View attachment 556439View attachment 556440
Are you still parting out this car? If so, is there any chance that it has these bumpers that are located at the top of the left and right front door window channels.

vent bumper.jpg

Back