1966 Dodge Monaco Restoration completed

Wow!:wideyed: Kinda speechless, where do I begin? Color combo?, quality of the resto?, amazing!:thumbsup:

Amazing Car!!! You should post more pictures of the process, before and after, and Completed Car.

Here's some more pictures of the resto - Some little tricks I did was the lower column support bearing is fabbed from stainless instead of the brittle plastic, upgraded to Borgeson style u-joints when I converted from Power to Manual steering and for the front seat trim pieces and rear taillight bezels that originally were painted in black
20170622_202305_resized.jpg
20170624_102436_resized.jpg
20170722_151611_resized.jpg
20170726_210912_resized.jpg
20170804_220329_resized.jpg
IMG_1705.jpg
, I used black vinyl from a sign shop and it turned out pretty slick

Looks great. I cannot wait to get mine back together.

Fury Pursuit - Here is a better picture of the Radio/Clock delete plate. I searched for a long time to come up with a factory setup as it was a key part to my "Less is more" theme of the car. The radio portion is molded in from the mfg, but the clock delete is a plate that is fastened from the backside. One of the many parts that the guys at National Moparts helped me out with.

IMG_1706.jpg

Wow! looks awesome. Great job. It's nice to see more & more C Body guys restoring & saving these cars like the A,B, & E Body guys. (such as myself). I need another C to complete my alphabet.

Back