1966 Fury 2 door fury needs front fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay I'm interested waiting to see the pictures thank you!

Copy of IMG_0790.jpgCopy of IMG_0791.jpgCopy of IMG_0792.jpgCopy of IMG_0793.jpg

Copy of IMG_0790.jpg

Copy of IMG_0791.jpg

Copy of IMG_0792.jpg

Copy of IMG_0793.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, they're not bad. how much do you want for them and where are you located. I wonder if you know about how much does shipping those would be to ship them to Delaware Milford Delaware.and I may also need a bumper not sure if this one can be straightened will be cheaper to get another one.

Id love door panels for a 65-66 2 door hardtop, even if cores. Any help is appreciated.

We have a full set of door panels (2 doors and 2 rears) panels for a `66 Sport Fury if you`re interested. They aren`t mint by any means but, great for cores and the price will reflect that. PM me if interested.

I am parting out a 66 VIP with excellent front fenders and perfect inside wheel tubs. Also have fender skirts in really nice condition. The car is basically complete except engine and tranny. Can't get you any pictures until the weekend. I'm in Alberta so shipping cost to you could be ugly.

I am parting out a 66 VIP with excellent front fenders and perfect inside wheel tubs. Also have fender skirts in really nice condition. The car is basically complete except engine and tranny. Can't get you any pictures until the weekend. I'm in Alberta so shipping cost to you could be ugly.

I may be interested in the Drivers fender. What condition is it in and how much would you want, I'm in Winnipeg.

Do you know anyone coming towards Brandon/Winnipeg? I could use a drivers side fender.

Do you know anyone coming towards Brandon/Winnipeg? I could use a drivers side fender.

No I don't know of anyone heading that way. The car is having the K frame dropped out of it in the next week or two so I will remove the front fenders at the same time. Shouldn't be too hard to line up shipping once it's off the car and ready for transport.

the 65 and 66 fenders are the same except for the trim holes, 65 has trim under the body line 66 has them on the body line all else is the same on the fenders.

The headlight area is a bit different also,,not the outside but where the headlight trim ataches,I had to remove and reinstal the inner fender area where the headlights go for my 65 to be able to use a 66 fender and my 65 trim,,the only thing I need for my 65 fury III is the trim for the drivers door and fender it's the same trim as the 65 pictured in the begining of this thread .

The 65 and 66 fenders besides the trim holes are the same visually,,the big difference is the headlight bucket area,,I put a 66 fender on my 65 and had to change out the headlight bucket area as the plastic clips ect. are located in different areas for the different headlight bezels,,I drilled out the spot welds and welded in the correct one from my mangled 65 fender,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back