SOLD 1966 Fury III Sedan - Smooth Riding Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadbrew

Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a well cared for, mostly original, Fury III. I purchased it from what I believe to be the second owner in Maryville Tennessee in December of 2015. I have insurance and registration in the original owners name up until 1994, so 28 years with the same driver.

There have been a few small changes for smooth operation, safety, and to enhance the look.

For starters, it has been lowered 2” in the rear and 3” or more in the front to give it a great low rider stance. This car is low and long. It has an older closed door repaint that looks good and the Deep turquoise accents in the chrome trim and on the wheels go well with the interior and give the car a “completed” feel.

On the interior, we added three point shoulder belts in 5 positions.

The driver, front passenger, and three kids (or adults) in the back seat.

318 Poly engine runs great. It has a Pertronix Ignitor in the distributor to replace the points & condenser, an Accel Super Stock coil, new ignition switch in the dash and recent Interstate battery so ignition and timing have never been a problem.

727 Transmission was rebuilt by Grisham’s in Nashville about 300 miles ago and it is perfect.

Has a dealer installed under dash A/C unit that is not connected. All parts are there, but I have not tried to get it running.

Has new KYB Shocks all around and rides great.

Body is in good shape. Just has a couple of small rust spots below rear window. A few paint chips too. It is used a lot, so some bumps are expected.

The only real issue is a rust through spot just below the driver rear door. Nothing major, just needs to be looked after some day.

Been Garage kept since 2015.

This is the best riding car I own, easy and fun to drive around town or on the highway.

We just don’t drive it enough, and with four cars and two drivers, something’s gotta go.

Happy to show it anytime.

$7000.00 Cash is the asking price.

DSC_1005.jpg
DSC_1008.jpg
DSC_1016.jpg
DSC_1021.jpg
DSC_1013.jpg
DSC_1026.jpg
DSC_1022.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-09 at 4.45.24 PM.png
DSC_1032.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 2.55.29 PM.png