SOLD 1966 New Yorker Moving sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Len Z

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm looking to sell my 1966 New Yorker, Getting my house ready to sell and moving to the Midwest.

Runs great, body is in ok shape, Small rust spot i cut out on passenger side front because i think the cowl drains are blocked and when it rains it has a drip around the fan area, this caused the rug and padding to stay wet which caused the rust spot. About the size of a dollar bill. Have a new rug but the drip needs to be addressed first before installing it. Sanded floor and Por-15 painted it. Car cover on it now to stop leak.

Front bench has some split seams so cover is on it.
Rear seat in great shape. No headliner, Last owner took it out. Visor are decent but showing age.

440 Engine and trans operate as they should with no noise or smoke.
87k and change miles but odometer stopped working when i reset the trip odo.
Waldron dual exhaust installed with semi-quiet mufflers. New gas tank.
A/C converted and working. Heat works well, has shut offs in heater hose for summer a/c use.(heater temp cable not working)
Edelbrock Performer intake (not installed)
All rubber brake lines new and new Emergency brake cables.
235/70r15 Cobra tires with about 95% tread left.

Located in Brick NJ 08723

I have an offer on the drivetrain but would like to avoid parting it out.

front.jpg

right.jpg

left.jpg

Engine.jpg

Last edited:
Don’t pull the drivetrain out of it please, that would mean certain death for an otherwise nice car. I mean I know you gotta do what you gotta do but you have it priced fairly so give it a chance.:thumbsup:

Those extra windows make it a town sedan.

It's a pretty nice town sedan, and it's hard to complain about black and red. Try posting it on some other forums (caronline, etc.) and some of the websites that will get it to a larger readership. Good luck finding a home for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back