FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/4943549769.html
01717_3FhBRGLYD1X_600x450.jpg

00505_a7Uz8kAqqpa_600x450.jpg

01414_4ohmUVTxuhX_600x450.jpg

00x0x_3ebM5HnatO2_600x450.jpg

1966 Plymouth sport fury lots of money invested. This car is a very tight car lots of money spent on the drive train factory 4spd car older paint. Great driver every thing works super clean black bucket seats

Chrome Free. Nice; like the turquoise, love the 4 spd. And 4g's too rich for me. More pics. would be advantageous for the seller/buyer...

Last edited:
Love it! It should be worth $8500.

If it is as nice as it looks it should be worth all the money being a 4 speed.

A bunch more photo's would help in the sale, plus more info like milage, specifics on work done, etc.

A Sport Fury without the chrome just looks unfinished. I'd have to put it all back on. Chrome is one of my favorite colors.
Whitewalls would help a lot too.

Muscle Cars, don't have and don't need a bunch of chrome hanging off of them. I would detail it with some black possibly with red, pinstriping on the body accents, blacken out the grille. And NO WHITEWALLS. But I would use that as a bargaining tool, How much is it to hang all that chrome?, 1500. It's a 7k. car. CHROME IS OVERRATED, kinda like Barnfind. when I was riding my 73 F.L.H. all the old timers say "CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME". and they're Right.

Would look nicer with the chrome but best thing is the Magnum 500 wheels. In my opinion the best looking wheels for a C-body but i know that not all everybody shares that with me....

That is quite a price drop eh!

Wonder what precipitated it.

$15,000 was pretty steep and would be hard sell. $8,500 is more realistic.

Maybe the seller needs the cash right now!

Nobody is commenting on the nearly 50% price drop?

I didn't want to look at the thread based on the price, way out of my range. Compared to the link you provided, $8500 seems reasonable, but makes me wonder what's wrong with it, if anything. Cool looking car, love the 4 speed, color is good, love the lack of chrome. Only thing I'd change is a set of day 2 rims, probably 200s with argent painted centers, and as big a tire as I could stuff in the wheel wells.

Muscle Cars..... First sonny, it is not a "muscle car", there were NO "muscle cars" produced in 1966, or 65, 67, 68 ..... so on. The proper term is "Supercar". Do some research, Some magazine editor/nerd coined the term "musclecar" much later.

I all the old timers say "CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME".
Perhaps........ but you sure look good on the way.[/QUOTE]

That is quite a price drop eh!

Wonder what precipitated it.

$15,000 was pretty steep and would be hard sell. $8,500 is more realistic.

Maybe the seller needs the cash right now!

LOL you gave him 4 and he blew right past it !!!!

Missed this thread when it started. The CL ad's been taken down, so I'm assuming it sold. From the photos, $8500 seemed pretty reasonable. The $15k price was in the clouds.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back