1966 Sport Fury - Parting out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would LOVE are the rear window guides. Mine have all cracked and broken so my windows do not function.

What I would LOVE are the rear window guides. Mine have all cracked and broken so my windows do not function.

Yes, I do have the rear window tracks, minus a little plastic part that slides in the track. I won't be out to the car for a month or so but if you want whats left, let me know and we'll take care of it.

I believe I do still have the cowl. I wont be out to the car for a month or so but if you want it, I will bring it back in when come.

Yes please. Let me know what I owe you. I know shipping is going to be high but I can't seem to find one.

I'm looking for the clips that mount on the door behind the door panel that hold the arm rests on, would you consider removing them as I am in need of several. I'd take all you have. If you will quote me a price.

Thanks

tuttled

Do you have the outside body mouldings or trim pieces?

Do you still have the red white and blue body pieces above and do u have them for both sides?

I was wondering if you still had items for this car? I'm looking for the eyebrow pieces, especially the drivers side piece that forms around the front of the fender area near the head light.
Thanks, Charlie

Red/white/blue gills

Do you still have the red white and blue body pieces above and do u have them for both sides?
I have an extra set of these. They'll need the colors repainted and there is some small pitting but overall they are in good shape---considering they're almost 50 years old.They have all their studs as well. I sell them for $100.00 + s/h.

IMG_20150126_073942.jpg

IMG_20150126_074013.jpg

IMG_20150126_074031.jpg

I need a 4 speed console top plate, some call it a shifter plate. I read your list and didn't see anything about a console at all, but, it never hurts to ask anyway. Thanks, Mopar On!

Are the guages, bezel & trim in decent shape? Do you have any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back