Not open for further replies.
DSC01889.jpgDSC01895.jpgDSC01891.jpgDSC01908.jpgDSC01912.jpgDSC01915.jpg

DSC01889.jpg

DSC01895.jpg

DSC01891.jpg

DSC01908.jpg

DSC01912.jpg

DSC01915.jpg

Not overly expensive, but they are not cheap either - I have many other parts, quarter panels, bumpers and accessories; I've been collecting these machines since 1976 - when they were eight year old used cars that no one wanted. I have an entire garage filled with anything from engine blocks, three and four speed transmissions, Sure-Grips, electric window motors, auto temp parts, with a loft filled with AM-FM radios and everything in between.

What was it about these cars that made you want to collect them and park them in your yard back in the day. Were they running and driving? Any details on the '66 300?

It came that way from the factory. I bought at Hershey in the eighties, and parked it in the garage. It's been there ever since.

Most were - my father bought one brand new in '68 and I've loved them ever since. The '66 is basically a wreck that was hit in the ***, driver's side, but it still has the top, the clip was pulled around 15 years ago by a guy who wanted one of the fenders, engine and trans are gone.

It's certainly kool that you kept them, too bad they had to be outside. I hope that they can live on one way or another.

So do I - that's why I want to sell them. I'm looking to leave the state, and have to have them gone before I sell the place.

I sent you a Pm....... Jason

Not overly expensive, but they are not cheap either - I have many other parts, quarter panels, bumpers and accessories; I've been collecting these machines since 1976 - when they were eight year old used cars that no one wanted. I have an entire garage filled with anything from engine blocks, three and four speed transmissions, Sure-Grips, electric window motors, auto temp parts, with a loft filled with AM-FM radios and everything in between.

I'd love the side trim off one of the T/C wagons, spares for my car. If one of the wagons ins a 9 pass, some of the brackets, and set-belts etc. Also a usable set of rear bumper steps from a C-body wagon. Also a good working E-brake cable assembly...from pedal back to the the rear of the car. If any of the rear widow seals, or tailgate seals are decent I'd be interested in those as well.

Sure I will think of other stuff too.

No - it just has the wrong center cap - I noticed that when I bought it. The vendor at Hershey said he got it that way. The car was originally from New Hampshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back