Status
Not open for further replies.

vdk2010

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/cto/4255476431.html

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

THIS RARE CHRYSLER -67 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTIBLE BELONGED TO A LOCAL CHRYSLER COLLECTOR WHO PASSED AWAY 10-15 YEARS AGO.
THE CAR HAS NOT BEEN ON THE ROAD IN PROBABLY 25 YEARS OR SO.

WE BOUGHT IT 5-6 YEARS AGO AND WE HAVE BEEN DOING THINGS LIKE A BIG ENGINE SERVICE, 2 MONTHS AGO WE INSTALLED A COMPLETE NEW INTERIOR AND A NEW CONVERTIBLE TOP PLUS NEW DASH PAD.
WE INSTALLED A NEW RADIATOR, NEW ALTERNATOR AND STARTER.

THE ENGINE WAS STARTED UP RECENTLY AND IT RUNS EXCELLENT AND IT SOUNDS GREAT!

AT THE MOMENT THE CAR STILL NEEDS A WINDSHIELD, WE REDID THE BRAKES BUT THEY STILL NEEDS FRONT CALIPERS.

THE TITLE WAS LOST MANY YEARS AGO, A BONDED TITLE ONLY TAKES A FEW HOURS AND COST A COUPLE OF HUNDRED BUCKS, WE DID GET A TITLE AND A LOT OF PARTS FROM AN IDEDTICAL 1967 CHRYSLER 300 CONVERTIBLE THAT WAS PARTED OUT.

THIS CHRYSLER HAS THE 440 ENGINE (I THINK IT IS A TNT 375 HP ENGINE) AND MOST OPTIONS, PW, BUCKET SEATS AND CONSOLL WITH FLOOR SHIFTER, A/C, TILT STEERING WHEEL, FRONT DISC BRAKES ETC.

THE BODY IS EXCELLENT, THE ORIGINAL PAINT IS NOT THAT GOOD.

WE WILL SELL THE CAR AS IT SITS OR WE CAN FINISH THE BRAKES, INSTALL A WINDSHIELD AND ALSO GET IT PAINTED IF YOU'D WANT, THE PRICE DEPENDS ON IN WHAT STATE THE CAR SOLD IN.

CALL OR EMAIL FOR MORE INFO: 602/931-6000.
NO TEXT PLEASE.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Julian like.....

If a title is so eays to get then why doesn't he get one?

nicely optioned car, btw...........love the tail on the '67 300s

If a title is so eays to get then why doesn't he get one?

nicely optioned car, btw...........love the tail on the '67 300s

Good question. I know the owner. I'll ask him when I see him. Also if anyone is interested in this I'll go look at it for you.

Because Broadway Title Company charges $500.00
http://www.broadwaytitle.com/
Plus, a few states have Broadway Title on their black list.

true.......problem is, a lot of possible buyers are turned away because if they cannot get a title, well, car is useless.

My biggest pet peeve is these brain dead morons who buy a car and keep it for 10-15 or more years, spend a lot of $$ on it but never bother to get a title........

THAT IS THE FIRST THING I DO WHEN BUYING A CAR......which reminds me, there is a '65 spt fury 4 spd on the dock for sale, if anyone is interested it is close enough for me to go take a look for ya.

And correct me if I am wrong but wasn't there someone awhile back who bought a car (E body I think) and fully restored it, got a broadway or some other title and ended up losing the car (6 figures!) to another person who showed up with the orig title? i'll have to try and find that article.

I haven't heard that one but if you could dig it up, I would love to hear more about it.

Posted via Topify on Android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back