1967 Chrysler 300

colors known now, might grab the qrtr emblem, my hood ornament in better condition. also, could luck up on NOS pieces.

00-1-2-4.jpg

1967 Chrysler 300 Quarter Mounted Script Emblem Badge 2839346 OEM | eBay

00-1-2-5-0.jpg

1967 Chrysler 300 Hood Emblem Badge OEM | eBay

THis is probably here somewhere but I know somebody has already dealt with this.

My 300 is leaning left. Its like someone sitting on leading edge of front fender.

you can see some evidence of it in this photo too -- even if wheels were straight.

00x0x_7oyaw8w600m_600x450-jpg-jpg.jpg

nose is 1 inch down on that side vs pass. side measured at bottom of bumper (bumper is otherwise straignt), at rear the distance between middle of skirt and ground is 0.5 lower than pass. side.

everything looks/feels tight. not obvious anything going on at normal street/higway speeds.

so, the lean is obviously front suspension related?

thanks for any advice.

I agree that it’s closer to the vert but it also has some added metallic in it.

thanks polara_500. thats a cool color ... and really nice Fury for GG-1.

I am gonna do the color scan for my car from the door jambs and it'll come out whatever that is.

img_1283-jpg.jpg
img_1281-jpg.jpg

Your paint guy should be able to mix it for you no problem. He has the code I'm sure.
My '67 Imperial right now is Forest Green Metallic GG1, but the car was originally FF1 Haze Green Metallic. My paint shop already made up a sample for me. It's going back to the original Haze Green as soon as he can get it in the shop.
img_3092-jpg.jpg

Nice slab for sale North Ontario

. . .nose is 1 inch down on that side vs pass. side measured at bottom of bumper (bumper is otherwise straignt), at rear the distance between middle of skirt and ground is 0.5 lower than pass. side.

everything looks/feels tight. not obvious anything going on at normal street/higway speeds.

so, the lean is obviously front suspension related?

Not necessarily. . . If there is a weak rear spring on one side of the car, it will tend to raise the opposite side front corner making the opposite front corner appear to be low.

Not necessarily. . . If there is a weak rear spring on one side of the car, it will tend to raise the opposite side front corner making the opposite front corner appear to be low.

would adjusting LH torsion bar compensate without adverse ride/handling effects?

easier than starting with a leaf- job -- if i had to i would but wanna avoid that at first.

thx Rip.

would adjusting LH torsion bar compensate without adverse ride/handling effects?

easier than starting with a leaf- job -- if i had to i would but wanna avoid that at first.

thx Rip.

I would think that if the problem really is one of your leaf springs, adjusting a torsion bar would tend to mess up the front end geometry.

if you have a drive on lift available, put the car up on it and take measurements from points on the car to the lift ramps. ends the guessing as to what and how low a corner or side is.

paint & body labor day week. bout time. i know :)

00-1-2-5-1-jpg-jpg.jpg
00-1-2-4-jpg-jpg.jpg

for those of you who aint diggin' wheel and tire choice, following wont interest you :)

thouughts?

center appliques ... which one, old time Chrysler, 300, or plain Pentastar in black/silver.

20190825_143104.jpg

20190825_143045 93).jpg

20190825_143045 (1).jpg

20190825_143045 (2).jpg

or none and go with the "Prime" logo?
00-1-2-5-5-jpg-jpg.jpg

paint & body labor day week. bout time. i know :)

View attachment 312744View attachment 312746

for those of you who aint diggin' wheel and tire choice, following wont interest you :)

thouughts?

center appliques ... which one, old time Chrysler, 300, or plain Pentastar in black/silver.

View attachment 312738
View attachment 312742

View attachment 312737
View attachment 312743

or none and go with the "Prime" logo?
View attachment 312745

The gold is a no-go. 1st choice is Prime, 2nd is Pentastar.

The gold is a no-go. 1st choice is Prime, 2nd is Pentastar.
I agree, in fact if you could remove the prime logo even better. I do like the wheels though.

My 300 has the red lines in the grill as well. The Chrysler emblem on the rear fender is broken into thirds, they are supposed to be white on the top, red on the left, blue on the right, and black in the center. This is really nice ride! I have exactly this car in the rag top with all the same options. Maybe suggest you try with black walls, that lettering kind of yanks your eyes away from the car, which is the star! Like it!

Back