1967 Chrysler Dealership Data Book

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Some of this stuff is rare and most have never seen them. I just need a new scanner so I can scan some more stuff.

Alan

I have to give credit (and kudos) to the Hamtramck Registry for my copy.
I took their .jpgs of the Data Book, converted them to each to .pdf format and then merged all the .pdfs into one one file for easy viewing.
The hard work was done the the Hamtramck Registry.

Quite some time back I was able to browse Faxon's warehouse, it was pre internet and he didn't deal in reproductions yet. Now I don't think it would be posible to browse their inventory. I have a friend that is a collector and has quite the collection, I have only seen select pieces and waiting to be able to see the rest (and he has a 1971 Chrysler Newport Sedan)

Alan

Following Mr. Mopar's lead, I would like to offer my copy of the

1967 Chrysler Dealership Data Book - Features & Options
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx1CuAl0biogV24yWC1xUGhyeGc/edit?usp=sharing

It is in .PDF format so you need a .PDF Reader such as Adobe Acrobat.
It is downloadable to save to your library.

I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Mopar for the idea.

Stan, is there an issue with this? It seems to start on page 27 and then repeats itself when it gets to the end.

Stan, is there an issue with this? It seems to start on page 27 and then repeats itself when it gets to the end.
Yah, I fugged up.
You can ignore the 'starting' on page 27 stuff because the Chrysler portion was part of a larger document.
The repeating was because when I was was merging files, I accidently did it twice.
Nothing's missing. Just that it repeats itself. I'll fix it. Someday...
biggrin.png

Thanks for catching that and I hope it clarified it for others.

Actually it's so good you want to read it twice. LOL!!

Last edited:
Back