1967 chrysler new yorker 2 door

Ok ... this is how I see it motor maybe 800-1000 it does turn by the starter .... the tranny can sale for 100 or my tranny guy will give me 175 credit I have one to two tranny built a year if the rear is a sure grip that's 350 I have sold 4 in the past 6 year ($275) just for the head or I will be just as happy if it's open I build them with locker rear and 513 gears seats 150 Windows are 100 plus the little things so low side is $1300 and in the derby land that car non roller sales 750-850 so on the low side I am at 2000 plus.... now I don't want to touch this car I think it's a special car with that being said how much should I lose .... pulse the front has 4 piston caliber. I have a drive 76 newport and have sold many imperial as drives after some love so that's where I am ... it's sitting in the same spot anyone that would like to stop in and look be my gust all offers are welcome trades for 74-78 c body or other iron cars

P.s. you guys make my day I enjoy seeing what you say everyday it's always something new... and those hum caps need a new home trying to clean up shot me a number or maybe I will put them on my 76

Just a little update i have not touched the car have had some family problems and just haven't had any want to even touch the car ... with that being said i did put some oil down each cylinder and turned it over about every month or so and no i have no tied to found a buy or even a tittle sorry for the delay on a plus side its not a derby car i am not 100% on what to do with the car and i just haven't really done much of anything thanks

Ok guys big day for me I am moving and don't want to deal with this car so $1500 save it take it home show it some love it's best if u call or text me 717 824-six ... Four ... Seven ...seven thanks

Ok guys big day for me I am moving and don't want to deal with this car so $1500 save it take it home show it some love it's best if u call or text me 717 824-six ... Four ... Seven ...seven thanks
$1500 was a smoking deal for a complete L code.....same car is already bid to $2668 on egag !

Back