1967 chrysler new yorker 2 door

guys I am waiting to get some title info back I got this car from a guy that his family owned a Chrysler dealer(dealership was closed in 1994 and the car was parked) the guy told me the title was in the dealer name if so its a pa A title never had a owner so I gave the vin # and dealer info to a person to check and see what is going on thanks again and I will keep you posted thanks

I went up and saw Josh today in Pennsylvania and got some formal parts. I saw the car and it's not bad as far as rust is concerned. I couldn't see under the car all 4 tires were flat. It's an unmolested car that was parked on coal for the last 20 years. It's never been titled and has 86k miles on it. It's definitely worth saving. It has the HP 440 in it.

DSC02997.jpgDSC02998.jpgDSC02999.jpgDSC03000.jpgDSC03001.jpgDSC03002.jpgDSC03003.jpgDSC03004.jpg

DSC02997.jpg

DSC02998.jpg

DSC02999.jpg

DSC03000.jpg

DSC03001.jpg

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03003.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

Wasn't someone looking for a sunroof/parts?

Josh has a complete sunroof roof that was cut off a car. I think they are all the same from 1969-1978.

Contact lucky13demo if you're interested.

He also has a nice set of W13 Premium aluminum wheel covers covers.

DSC02996.jpg

DSC02996.jpg

josh is a good guy. He's not smashing good cars. The C's I saw are over due for the crusher anyways. 1067 New Yorker who is definitely worth fixing

I just watched Trailer Park Boys "Say Goodnight to the Bad Guys".
I swear the above yellow NYB was Randy's latest car.

Posted via Topify on Android

So is this guy Josh actually interested in selling the car? It's been almost two months and so far I haven't seen any idea of a price.I would think if someone would be selling they're car they post some more pics of it with a price and condition of things,not have someone stop by and have to take pics.

I have been hunting down tittle info for a few weeks .... and I already posted a few pics ... I hope your pockets are as big as your keyboard mouth because it would take alot of cash for someone like u to buy this car ...

If someone wanted this car I would be more then willing to work with them.... I try to being a nice guy

I just was told today that there was no tittle found for this car and that I could go to the notary and get a lost tittle so it's up to the next guy .... my price is $2000 firm it can be parted out and then sold for a derby car and make alot more so best price is $2000 I hope someone saves this car but... thanks for everyone's help

We don't use the stock column sorry some day I hope you need a part I have I will sale it to you.... in 100 pieces

Yeah bla-bla you won't be able to find the right wrench to take it off or can't find a pen to address the box same book different cover.

Back