Status
Not open for further replies.

mindshark13

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1765.JPG
IMG_1614.JPG
IMG_1616.JPG
Parting out a 1 owner car. Minus motor and transmission. Good glass interior sheet metal brakes rear end seat belts door panels dash parts tail lights grill and bezels wiring bumpers steering column etc.
WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE PAYPAL ACCEPTED LOCATED IN TAMPA FL. PRICED TO SELL. I do have original title and window paper if some is interested in the whole car. 475.00

I'm posting these pics for the member that inquired about the radio and window shades. I'm pretty sure the radio is only an AM. And the shades came off without damage.

Would You Be interested in Selling The Front Bench Seat Covers. They Dont Look Like They Are Torn Thanks Vince

No tears that I can see but once I start trying to get them off who knows? That would be a pretty intense workout Vince. What are u offering ?

I'm very fair on my prices. Your request has me stumped. I've never de covered a bench seat before. I know I would have a minimum of 2 hrs doing it. And would I detach all the hog rings or how does that work?

Yes Just Remove The Hog Rings And Uncover. The Back Rest Usually Has A Couple Of Rings And some Screws.Then Pulls Straight Up. Whats Your Labor Rate?

I'm disabled/ retired but my Dr says if I don't do something everyday I won't be around long. LOL
I guess I'll say 130.00 plus shipping

PayPal is fine as long as u click on the friends and family button. They won't charge the fee. U probably already know that.
My PayPal is
Mindshark13@yahoo.com
Where are u. I should be able to squeeze them in a pretty small box for shipping.

Thats Fine Let Me Know What It is And Ill Send it You Might Have To Charge more once You Tackle that Job Thanks

If the darn rain would take a break.lol
I'm going to be patient and careful with it.A couple of my pals said once I have it out of car let the sun warm it up first then snip the hog rings with some dykes.Carefully

Update. When I was removing the driver side back the material developed a 4 inch separation... should I keep going or do u want me to return your money. It can probably be patched from the inside but I'm not that person that doesn't say anything and then u discover it when u open the box. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back