For Sale 1967 Chrysler Newport grill and misc interior parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggredd2069

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 67 Chrysler Newport grill for sale. $100 plus actual shipping charges. It comes apart in the middle for a smaller box.

I stripped out a bunch of interior parts that may be hard to find also. Feel free to ask if I have anything. I already sold the license plate holder, stereo, wheel trim, rear view mirror, ash tray, ceiling light and dash. Have some trim pieces, blue sun visors, wheel skirts....blue, some handles on the back of the front seats for rear passengers, some chrome pieces around the interior and the outside, door sills, window areas. Old pics so can't remember everything I have after winter.

Located in Parker, co. Any prices are separate from shipping.

20210515_171003.jpg

20190602_200648.jpg

20190602_200644.jpg

The switches available, in the panel above the radio bezel in your second pic?

I'd say by looking at the pictures that you have Newport Custom, not the standard Newport. I'd be interested in the right fender skirt and the side trim for the right rear fender if they are in good shape. Would you mind taking a picture of these? Thanks

If your referring to the dash panel in the second pic that is sold.

The body trim is sold but I do have the skirts available. Would prefer to sell as a pair. They are in perfect condition. See close up pics.

20210610_160232.jpg

20210610_160250.jpg

Yes, the panel with the headlight switch.

Thanks for the quick reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back