For Sale 1967 Chrysler newport parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggredd2069

Reaction score
Contact seller
Have a ton of parts from a 67 4 door newport. Might be one or two things I keep but here is what I have for sure. Everything in great condition. A couple parts have been sold. Previously posted but ad expired.

Complete trim around the middle of the car - sold
Rear wheel skirts
Dome Map light
Fuse box
E brake pull handle - Sold
Gauges and surround - sold
Rear view mirror
Driver side mirror (will trade for a 68 newport passenger side mirror if interested)
Am only stereo that was literally used only a hand full of times according to the original owner.
Stereo surround with vents - in picture but not for sale
Glove box door
Have left front wheel well chrome
Couple of front right side chrome pieces
A passenger front right chrome piece that sticks out just a bit from the grill - sold
The whole front grill with headlights
Have the decorative trim that goes on bottom side edge of seat up the back piece
The passenger chrome cigarette lighter piece that goes on back of each front seat with the straps
4 door sill guard pieces or whatever you call the pieces you step on
Trunk badge with Chrysler logo that goes across full width of trunk
Front right arm rest and chrome backer to it
Hinged License plate holder
Windshield wiper arms
Master cylinder
Front rear and triangle window crank
Ash tray - sold

Think that's everything in the pic. Any prices I quote does not include shipping. I'm in Parker, co 80134. Passenger mirror is not in this pic

side note I do have the car available for sale. It is missing engine, tran, all the parts listed above, and a few more pieces. Can provide pics if interested. Was a one family car. lots of good stuff still on it.

car parts.jpg

Hello I tried to send you a private message but your inbox is full. I have just purchased a 1967 Newport Custom and am in need of a few parts, if they are still available. Thanks

That's strange. I only have a couple messages. I'll check and delete stuff. I still have a ton of stuff left. And my friend bought the car too from the original owner so if I don't have it my friend might.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back