1967 dodge monaco 500

Will keep it in mind. Trying to find a monaco 500 before I jump at something else. Thanks for posting.

Sorry about your wrecked car. If you are really stuck I know where there was one in a wrecking yard a couple years ago. I'd go back and check if it's still there if you want me to.
that would be great if it's not too much trouble. It's fairly close to here.

I checked out the out the one in Calgary and it's actually quite rusty. I will call about the 68 tomorrow. The roof and hood are the same as the 67 but the trunk is different but I already have one. Then there will be some interior parts needed.

A long way to ship but...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...00/1091187164?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

If a 68 has the same roof there is a Monaco 2 dr parts car local to me that can be bought reasonable.

http://www.boneyard.ca/index_files/Page644.htm

Car has since been parted out but the body is all there from the firewall back. Joe is a good guy to deal with.

Kevin

Wow. That is an amazing car before it was crushed. I wish you luck in finding a close, reasonably priced roof.

Is the rood Dodge specific?

Thanks for the help guys, I am working on a couple of leeds. It's nice to know there are people willing to help. It's greatly appreciated.

Good luck , very nice cars with the 4spd!!!
Is that car from New Mexico......?
There was a red one for sale yeeeaaars ago.

Car is original to Canada. Was bought by my father in Edmonton, Alberta in 1976. Been in the family ever since. Originally bought at a dealership known as "Crosstown,Motor City" that was located in Edmonton. Decoded the fender tag a couple of years agr and that's exactly how it came to us. Four speed and posi trac.

I have a 1967 dodge Monaco 500. It is a factory 383-4speed car. it is a dry western car. Unfortunately the winter was harsh here and the roof fell on it. I am on the hunt for a donor car. Drivetrain is not important but a rust free top is needed. I live in Canada but will ship the right car. Let me know what you have or if you know of anything.

Hello sir, what a beautiful car to be damaged so much and I am sorry for your loss. I am leaving you a message as I am an owner of a '67 Monaco 500 too and I certainly could use some of your car to finish mine, if by chance you decide not to repair yours, I would be interested in buying all of the chrome and anodized aluminum trims etc or the whole car from you.

Hello '67 MONACO 500 owner, I am so sad to see the damage to your beautiful red car! I am trying to restore mine right now and not to be callous, if by chance you decide to not repair yours , I would be interested in buying lots of parts off of your car,.. in particular the wide anodized aluminum trim/rocker panel that runs along the whole length of the sides and bumpers and grill etc. or the whole car , although I live across the country in Alberta. I am having problems finding these parts but I have had my car for over 30 years and it has power everything so I want to restore it.

That's a heartbreaker! So sorry that happened to you and its a real special car with that history and those options. Real good chance you'll find a roof... Check with Murray B Park

Have tried Murray several times after meeting him in Carlisle. He does not return phone calls or emails. Not sure what the issue is there.

I sent him an email on a Monday, he responded Tuesday.... This was only a couple of weeks ago.
You have to understand he is not a telephone type of guy.
He is still one of my go to guys.
You can count them on one hand.

I think a polite way to think of it is that he is a different duck swimming in his own pond...

He's not the only one out there that can get what you need.

I know of a yard here in Mississippi that has a 67 Chrysler Newport fast roof, that might sell the roof. cars is pretty rough, not so much rust as robbed over. The yard owner died last year but his widow is getting things done as best she can. If you would care for the number I'll get it to you.

Back