NOT MINE 1967 Imperial Crown

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I do like this green

Feast your eyes on one of the finest American luxury cars ever built, the legendary class and charm that is the Chrysler Imperial. Dominate the road with her well maintained original 440 V8 engine and transmission. Runs like a dream, she is an absolute a pleasure to drive. Only 128k miles! Unbelievably well preserved always garaged. The inside and outside is a one a kind testament to Chrysler and their ability to create art. This car was Americas answer to the Rolls-Royce. What a beauty leather interior, power everything, nice green paint, all the original chrome. Brand new hoses, wiring, starter, carburetor, gas tank, radiator, muffler, brake systems and more. To find one at this price is unreal, and an investment the entire family can enjoy

Steve (510)462-0818
1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown

00d0d_6vZhwSvkVFC_1200x900.jpg
00G0G_iN2mXijTidg_1200x900.jpg
00l0l_3XiHqvyj46k_1200x900.jpg
00i0i_NEkoMls1FV_1200x900.jpg
00f0f_jLisq0d8qmV_1200x900.jpg

I can’t say I’ve seen that particular green before and I’m on the fence about it. The car though looks to be in pretty nice condition, I would say similar to mine cosmetically when I bought it 20k miles ago.

I am not on the fence on the color. Kermit wants his car back.

Whoever painted it that shade of green should be made to repaint it with the original color.

Using a fine pin-strip brush, as penance.

(On the other hand, it’s listed for $10, so if it runs...it’s a steal at that price...green or not.)

Last edited:
url
I wonder what green it was originally. Wish there was a pic of the fender tag.

Looks like a custom color ordered by the (edit) Riddler, of Batman fame.

Joker's custom color order would have would have been purple.
url

Last edited:
Yep, after another look I’m off the fence, it’s hideous.:wtf:

interior is the same snazzy green as the '68 that was on here a few days ago, but that driver seat will need replacement soon. Anyone priced those pearlescent/metallic leather hydes lately? I'm afraid to ask....... I think the correct met. green for '67 was darker than this, but would have to see it in person before dismissing. All aside, Kermit would love it, and it looks like a nice, well-cared-for Crown, hope it finds a good home.......

What kind of douche nozzle thinks writing an ad like this is cool?
Sounds like someone I want to fill their mouth with my size 12 boot.

Feast your eyes on one of the finest American luxury cars ever built, the legendary class and charm that is the Chrysler Imperial. Dominate the road with her well maintained original 440 V8 engine and transmission. Runs like a dream, she is an absolute a pleasure to drive. Only 128k miles! Unbelievably well preserved always garaged. The inside and outside is a one a kind testament to Chrysler and their ability to create art. This car was Americas answer to the Rolls-Royce. What a beauty leather interior, power everything, nice green paint, all the original chrome. Brand new hoses, wiring, starter, carburetor, gas tank, radiator, muffler, brake systems and more. To find one at this price is unreal, and an investment the entire family can enjoy

First off, it's an Imperial, not a Chrysler Imperial. Second, if I'm not mistaken, there were 3 green exterior colours in 1968 ( FF1 Frost Green Metallic, GG1 Forest Green Metallic and TT1 Meadow Green Metallic) and that isn't one of them!

Yep, after another look I’m off the fence, it’s hideous.:wtf:
I think there's this green, which might be "haze" green?, which would likely be stunning with this green interior, not sure what the darker one was called......

67_Crown_0001.jpg

I think there's this green, which might be "haze" green?, which would likely be stunning with this green interior, not sure what the darker one was called......

View attachment 216613
One of our own across the pond is selling one just like the brochure except the wheelcovers and it is stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back