1967 New Yorker/Newport Drivers Fender/front bumper,misc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

greasemonkeyman

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pretty clean drivers front fender for a 1967 NYer or Newport.It is completely solid except for a few pinholes on the upper valley area(pics available).I also have a very good driver quality front bumper(looks like a rechrome),26" radiator and radiator support(AC car),all glass from 2 door hardtop fastop,front fender extensions and rear quarter extensions and taillight bezels and lenses and front marker corner lenses.Also lots of exterior chrome trim and front grille.All parts are very clean(pics available on request).

Do you have pictures of the bumper and the exterior trim?

I'll try getting a few pics of that front bumper.It's very clean with no pitting or dents/dings,just don't think it was a really good high quality rechrome,but it's very presentable. Most of the chrome trim I have is in very good shape but it's off the car,so I'd have to find and sort out what you need. I think I even have most of the rocker moldings and the trim pieces that wrap around the edges near the bumpers.Just let me know which pieces you'd be interested in and I can try getting a few pics. 95% of it is in clean,nice condition and not bent and dinged up. Best bet is to PM me if you don't hear back from me within a day or two because sometimes things tend to get lost in threads here.

Here are a few pics of the bumper. The last pic shows that little blemish inside the drivers side curvature,other than that she polishes up nicely.I'll remove the trim pieces and bumper brackets for shipping purposes.They can be included with the purchase price. 004.jpg005.jpg006.jpg007.jpg008.jpg009.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

Let me know if it has any damage or pitting, and also would like a nice driver's side rear bumper corner if you have anything.

Thanks...

67 New Yorker (2).jpg

67 New Yorker (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back