1967 Newport Custom Engine/Engine bay/ stub frame rebuild

There were a few minor holes in the replacement pans that showed up during blasting but I was able to braze those shut. Should outlast me.

And the drivers side is in. Just have to clean up all the welds.

20190411_192023.jpg

Yay.....look what I found when repair the firewall...going to have to remove that panel so I can repair the inside. I guess this is where my water came from that rotted the floor board.

20190423_163901.jpg

20190423_163847.jpg

Removed the panel...this I can fix...weld in a patch then spray it all with chassis saver...repair the external paneland weld it back in with new seam sealer.

20190423_175738.jpg

Looks like your doing some damn fine fab work. I forget. What is it that you do for actual work?

I knew that you are a welder but where are you working? A body shop or something else? Because it looks like you are doing some nice sheet metal fab.

Actually I build high temp research furnaces....3000deg. In my spare time I build 70s choppers. I am White Line Creations in facebook if you want to see my work.

Actually I build high temp research furnaces....3000deg. In my spare time I build 70s choppers. I am White Line Creations in facebook if you want to see my work.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm not on FB but I'll get some body to show me your stuff. Any interest in side work? I have a friend that looks for welder/fabricators now and then. South of Winston.

That sounds pretty cool. I'm not on FB but I'll get some body to show me your stuff. Any interest in side work? I have a friend that looks for welder/fabricators now and then. South of Winston.
Always interested in side work. That's how I fund my car and personal bike projects.

Back