For Sale 1967 Plymouth Fury iii ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

65fury1

Reaction score
Contact seller
IMG_1047.JPG

Saw this car on eBay looks pretty clean.

1967 Plymouth Fury Fury III | eBay

Pretty car. If I would have known they would be worth that today, I would have kept my 67 fury that I got for $100.00 back in 1972.

Pretty car. If I would have known they would be worth that today, I would have kept my 67 fury that I got for $100.00 back in 1972.

and what would you have done with it over the last 45 years? You did the right thing

I betcha it will go over the pond like the many other high priced {LOL!} C bodies. 13,000.00 today for any car is Peanuts!!!!!! Never mind a "peach"" old classic American car. For well under 20,000 bucks they could have it shipped to his door anywhere in Europe. Hell I even read 4 doors were more attractive than 2 doors over there!!!
That is a real deal these days. What a bargain,,till the peaches in this country are all gone. People are willing to pay from all over the world sight unseen. It ain't the old days anymore. Even for C bodies. If you want these types of cars you better be willing to pay the relatively small price compared to other American makes now because they are going to to go up. Why? Because they are very affordable even with shipping overseas. My opinion only.

Last edited:
That's a sweetheart!

Someone here should buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back