For Sale 1967 Plymouth Fury Parts Lot Tucson Arizona!! Not Mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

68plymouth383

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://tucson.craigslist.org/pts/4890386389.html

1967 PLYMOUTH FURY EXTRA PARTS left over from a rebuild for sale. Following is a list of items: Spare tire, Interior trim parts,Air cleaner, Radio, Alternator, Carburetor,Rear bumper, Trunk lid, Hood, Front fenders and other hardware. Wheel hubs, Front spindle/ball joints,Rear end assembly, Front spindles, Starter, Wiper motor, Misc. seatbelt parts. Also front and rear seats.

RESELL, REPURPOSE, REUSE, OR BE CREATIVE. Too good to go to scrap yard. Buy by the piece or the entire lot. How many 1967 Plymouth fury parts are readily available? Move while the opportunity is now. For information or to purchase use CL mail relay We will respond in a timely manner.
FIRE SALE PRICES !!!! DON 'T LET THESE PARTS GO TO THE SCRAP YARD AND BE LOST FOREVER.

I even saw a pair of new lower ball joints in his pics. There the common ones. Not the special Budd brake ones. He had a pair of Budd brake spindles in this parts lot.

I'm not buying any parts .. when I buy a car I'm hoping it doesn't need those items and I have most except the fenders, hood and decklid
When I do buy a car I would pick up some year specific parts like the sheet metal just in case .. god forbid .. cause I would drive it grin.gif

grin.gif

C'mon Bryan, thats like buying a model and putting it together, but its life size

I'm not buying any parts .. when I buy a car I'm hoping it doesn't need those items and I have most except the fenders, hood and decklid
When I do buy a car I would pick up some year specific parts like the sheet metal just in case .. god forbid .. cause I would drive it View attachment 47584
Are you making fun of me??? LMFAO :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back