Contact seller
Not mine...

1967 Polara Convertible, 383, 4 barrel, a/c, p/w, white with red interior

1967 Dodge Polara Convertible | eBay

wwr3.jpg

wwr4.jpg

wwr8.jpg

wwr12.jpg

Odd that it has the stainless trim on skirts but not rest of the lower part of the car

Nice car! I added it to the watch list to see how it does.

Yep, nix the skirts. Really nice looking ride otherwise!

I don't hate the skirts with the fact that they didn't go crazy with side pipes, curb feelers, extra antennas and fender portholes...

I don't hate the skirts with the fact that they didn't go crazy with side pipes, curb feelers, extra antennas and fender portholes...
True. Not my style but a lot worse has been done to these cars.

While no fuzzy dice, it does have the (non-power) vent window air deflectors.

Well I'm not buying it, just watching with interest.

What is your thinking on such a high starting bid plus a reserve? From studying eBay over the years a great percentage of cars with a high starting bid and a reserve never get bids. Like around 85%. A high starting bid is bad enough historically. Then on the second and third time around those auctions many times pull less than the first.

I contrast that with Don at WestCoastClassicCougars who starts off low, no reserve, lots of pictures, great description and his would hit up in the teens easily. Of course they were Cougar verts or XR-7 and we all though he was nuts in the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back